More stringent measures:
For 4 popular wet markets – Geylang Serai Market, Blk 505, Jurong West St 52, Blk 20/21 Marsiling Lane, and Blk 104/105 Yishun Ring Road – entry will be permitted on alternate dates, depending on the last digit of your NRIC/FIN.
Other wet markets and supermarkets which experience crowding may also introduce similar access restrictions.
From 21 April 2020, 2359 hours, the operations of less critical services will be suspended.
- For the food & beverage (F&B) sector: standalone outlets that only sell beverages, packaged snacks, confectioneries (e.g. sweets, toffees) or desserts will be required to close their outlets
- All other F&B outlets that sell meals can continue to remain open for takeaway and delivery services only
- Hairdressing and barber services will be required to close their outlets
- Optician shops can operate by appointment only; walk-in customers are longer accepted
- Pet supplies stores and retail laundry services must close their physical stores, but are permitted to provide online sales and delivery
Public Schools will have their June holidays brought forward to 5th May so as to cover for the entire Circuit Breaker Extension.