Singapore Expats

Watching American football

Discuss about computers & Internet. Including mobile phones, home appliances & other gadgets. Read about Windows security risks or virus updates.
Hillbilly

Watching American football

Post by Hillbilly » Mon, 20 Apr 2020 1:08 am

Moving to Sg in a few months from Florida US. Was wondering about how to watch football at home, where to buy TV and is there an App or Subscription to watch football or hockey at home ?
I think NFL Gamepass will work but not sure.

Thx for any help

ProvenPracticalFlexible
Chatter
Chatter
Answers: 1

Re: Watching American football

Post by ProvenPracticalFlexible » Mon, 27 Apr 2020 3:25 pm

NHL is available on Singtel TV Sports pack on FoxSports, I usually pay for that for the play-off months, which of course this year are on hold.

Football, as in soccer is available in 10 channels that you wouldn't miss a single EPL match.

But I'm sure you are referring to American Football. That's a bit less available. It's on TV for Super bowl for sure, that Monday morning many bars in boat Q area are open for breakfast and beers, and there's pretty good crowd of Americans and some hangarounds taking Monday of and getting drunk at breaky.

My old friend whose back to US now was a huge fan, and especially college football, so I know he had a solution to stream it here. So should be possible for NFL too.