Singapore Expats

Cost of 14 days at dedicated SHN facilities?

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.
anonuser99

Cost of 14 days at dedicated SHN facilities?

Post by anonuser99 » Thu, 16 Apr 2020 5:08 pm

Does anyone know how much the government is charging to for returning residents who must pay in full for 14 days at dedicated SHN facilities?

We are both PR, but we left SG on 27th March, ignoring travel advisory, to be much closer to/support elderly parents during this difficult time (definitely not a holiday, so no judgement please), fully aware that we would not be covered for medical treatment due to COVID, but MOH press release at the time didn't mention that would have to also pay in full for 14 days at hotel to serve out SHN.

Not planning to return until our offices open again and we need to stop working from home (at the earliest ), and we are much less stressed and more comfortable being where we are (rural Australia) than at apartment in SG with 2000 others in our complex. So would have made the same decision anyway.

But just curious as to the cost if anyone knows.

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Re: Cost of 14 days at dedicated SHN facilities?

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Thu, 16 Apr 2020 6:14 pm

This PDF should take care of it all. It's a live document and is subject to change so you should keep up to date with it.

https://www.singaporeglobalnetwork.com/ ... wo3SQ3Fi3c
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

anonuser99

Re: Cost of 14 days at dedicated SHN facilities?

Post by anonuser99 » Fri, 17 Apr 2020 10:35 am

sundaymorningstaple wrote:
Thu, 16 Apr 2020 6:14 pm
This PDF should take care of it all. It's a live document and is subject to change so you should keep up to date with it.
Thanks, much appreciated, gives a good guide. Hope the SG government has negotiated lower bulk rates as well :)