Singapore Expats

Is form EP152 sent to previous (as at the time of application) or current employer?

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
bison

Is form EP152 sent to previous (as at the time of application) or current employer?

Post by bison » Thu, 02 Apr 2020 9:10 am

Hi all,

I have a question on form EP152. According to the description, this form is completed by the same employer (as at the time of application). I submitted the application in June 2019 when I was still working for previous employer. Subsequently, I resigned and joined the current employer in September 2019. After that, I sent the employment update to ICA and later on the application has been approved. Can I check with you whether I should send form EP152 to my previous or the current employer?

Thank you in advanced.

singaporeflyer
Answers: 2

Re: Is form EP152 sent to previous (as at the time of application) or current employer?

Post by singaporeflyer » Thu, 02 Apr 2020 10:17 am

bison wrote:
Thu, 02 Apr 2020 9:10 am
Hi all,

I have a question on form EP152. According to the description, this form is completed by the same employer (as at the time of application). I submitted the application in June 2019 when I was still working for previous employer. Subsequently, I resigned and joined the current employer in September 2019. After that, I sent the employment update to ICA and later on the application has been approved. Can I check with you whether I should send form EP152 to my previous or the current employer?

Thank you in advanced.
Current Employer

bison

Re: Is form EP152 sent to previous (as at the time of application) or current employer?

Post by bison » Thu, 02 Apr 2020 10:31 am

Thanks for reply. :)