Singapore Expats Forum

Bowling

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
Allibert

Bowling

Postby Allibert » Mon, 14 Mar 2005 9:04 pm

Thank you to everyone who has supported the regular bowling group every Friday evening over the past 4-5 years.

Unfortunately, with the leaving of 3 members of the group to other countries, the number of active participants has been reduced to a number where i am seriously considering its viability.

The bowling group will continue to run until the end of April, at which time I will decide whether or not it is worth carrying on.

So if anyone is interested in a fun night out, do come and join us for bowling as it would be a pity to have to stop it.

Once again, many thanks to everyone who has shown up and enjoyed bowling over the last few years.

Alan

c-h-e

Bowling

Postby c-h-e » Thu, 17 Mar 2005 2:24 am

Hi all,

Would be a real pity to see the bowling Friday stop. It was real fun the last 16 months. Unfortunately I left Singapore. Hope to see it going on when I come back some time...

Have fun!

c-h-e :-)

ch3rryblue

Re: Bowling

Postby ch3rryblue » Thu, 17 Mar 2005 6:49 pm

c-h-e wrote:Hi all,

Would be a real pity to see the bowling Friday stop. It was real fun the last 16 months. Unfortunately I left Singapore. Hope to see it going on when I come back some time...

Have fun!

c-h-e :-)

hii chris....
so sad to hear that uve left spore.....we didn have a chance to meet before u left ya....
so ur leaving spore for good?
well if u ever travel to spore again....do give us a ring k....
we miss ya... :lol:

cheers..
cherry..^^