Singapore Expats

Ltvp application process Help

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
Emilyfx

Ltvp application process Help

Post by Emilyfx » Thu, 19 Mar 2020 7:35 pm

Hello, me (applicant) and my husband (SC) have applied ltvp a month ago. (Obtained LLE before ltvp application). Today I received an email from ICA stated that
‘ We are pleased to consider your application for Visit Pass (long term). Please come in person to the Visitor Services Centre with the required documents or your application will be treated as withdrawn. ’

We will come down ICA on appointed time with all required documents.

My concern is, whether its a good sign or ..... ??
Another question is: if they will confirm all the documents, on the same day we will be able to obtain ltvp approval? Or do we need to wait for some time more?

Please advise us if you had similar experience 🙏🏼

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Re: Ltvp application process Help

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Thu, 19 Mar 2020 9:17 pm

Sounds like it is basically approved but still need to witness the documents. There is a possibility you might walk out with the pass the same day.
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

Emilyfx

Post by Emilyfx » Tue, 24 Mar 2020 6:48 pm

Ok here is an update for those struggling same issue:
We went down ICA with all required documents (except one Profit&Lost statement of the company).
Officer just took our documents without saying anything and one day later we have got our approval letter. It was quite fast.

Sbk
Regular
Regular
Answers: 1

Post by Sbk » Wed, 25 Mar 2020 5:08 pm

Hi @Emilyfx, Thanks for sharing the updates, highly appreciated for those who will encounter the same issue in the future, will you also be helpful to give us an overview of your profile, eg, basic pay, how long working, how many years cpf contribution etc. Cheers.