Hi from Germany
this is probably post #923899 about tips for condos
, however I could not find anything up to date regarding my needs. I looked at many condo
s on . and was hoping some of you might have some insider information about nice condos at the east coast, which are in my price range.
I have looked at many condos (online) and it seems hard to tell, which ones are recommendable and which ones I should rather avoid (everything looks amazing online).
Here the basics:
- your budget (approx range) - Preferably cheap $1800-$2200
- your workplace/s (don't name names, just approx neighbourhood) - City Centre (I will take the MRT, cycle
- the size and/or type of property
that you are seeking (#bedrooms, on-site facilities etc) -one-bedroom condo; gym and pool; preferably fully furnished
- will you have a car here? No
- will you have any accompanying children needing to attend school? If so, age/s? No
Nice to have:
- will you need to be able to say walk to the local shops, a library, your doctor, a market, and so on? Within walking distance to public transport, preferably MRT, is crucial as I don't have a car; also within walking distance to shops and restaurants would be nice but not absolutely necessary.
- access to any specific sport, social, and recreation facilities? I'm doing triathlon, running track / cycling route nearby would be nice
- are you considering bringing any pets. If so what kind, and will they require outdoor access and/or exercise? No
- are you considering bringing any parents/in-laws etc? Do they have specific needs (for example difficulty climbing stairs?) No
Your current home and commute:
- are you already a city dweller? i.e. Are you used to city-centre hustle and bustle, or would you hope for a bit more peace and quiet? -No preference
- what is the size and type (apartment, house+garden etc) of your current home? - Atm 3 room apartment near city centre (Frankfurt, Germany) however, I'm happy to downsize to 1-bedder
- what are any current commute times like? - Since I mostly fly, the commute does not really matter, close to MRT would be nice anyways
Thanks for you help!