Singapore Expats Forum

Best way to re-advertise your house

Discuss about where to live, renting a property, tenancy issues, property trend and property investment in Singapore.
daniel.sherrington

Best way to re-advertise your house

Post by daniel.sherrington » Wed, 29 Jan 2020 10:22 am

hey Guys,

After 7 years my wife and I are going to be heading back to Australia.

We rent a really great Semi in Boon Keng through Far East as part of the Mcnair Road Shophouses and Semi Detached for $5,100 a month. Unfortunately diplomatic clause only kicks in July 31st. My E-pass has already been cancelled so with a visit to Australia to start a new role and then return to pack down we need to exit Australia 3rd week of March.

I am seeking advice on the best way to re-advertise the property, if anyone can recommend any forums, sites, pages etc I can post the house and see if anyone would like to take over the lease. I believe you cant use . unless a registered agent.

Far East would be happy to market it, but they want a months rent for the bother, which means on top of refunding agent commission id stand to fork out $7600 with no guarantees they would even be that motivated to push it ahead of their other stock, so before i have to go to them we will go via any route we can try to find a tenant to take it..

So, just after any advice here on places good to market a re-let/lease break

Cheers

Dan

Singapore Property Search

Pal
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Best way to re-advertise your house

Post by Pal » Wed, 29 Jan 2020 11:30 am

Singapore Expats

Home | Classifieds | Condo | Forum | Property