Singapore Expats

Employment History mistake in the PR application

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
Matth06140

Employment History mistake in the PR application

Post by Matth06140 » Tue, 14 Jan 2020 9:09 pm

Hi All,

Just want to check if anyone faced a mistake in the employment history in the pr application?
like the start month of your first employment. for my case i cannot remember properly which month i started and when i remember i already submitted the pr application already. #-o #-o

the wrong month i key in June 2014
the correct one should be August 2014.

does it affect anything on my application?

thanks in advance

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Re: Employment History mistake in the PR application

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Tue, 14 Jan 2020 11:28 pm

Probably not. It's not like you were trying to hide your previous employment because of issues with your previous employer or anything like that. I wouldn't worry too much about it.
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

Matth06140

Re: Employment History mistake in the PR application

Post by Matth06140 » Wed, 15 Jan 2020 6:44 am

sundaymorningstaple wrote:
Tue, 14 Jan 2020 11:28 pm
Probably not. It's not like you were trying to hide your previous employment because of issues with your previous employer or anything like that. I wouldn't worry too much about it.

due to my excitement i did not review my employment history, as mg previous employer did not give me testimonial. thats why no date for me to refer to. did check also with ica website if i can submit amendments but it says cannot.

i hope it wont affect anything with my application [-o< :D