Singapore Expats

Renounce PR and CPF withdrawal

Events and gatherings for the 30's Club
amaylia.p.-wahjoto

Renounce PR and CPF withdrawal

Post by amaylia.p.-wahjoto » Sun, 12 Jan 2020 2:09 pm

Hello,
I’m an Indonesian and holding PR since 2012. I plan to renounce my PR in next 2 years and I am curious to know if I can get my CPF monies returned in full or partially?

Thank you in advance for your kind advise.

singaporeflyer
Answers: 1

Re: Renounce PR and CPF withdrawal

Post by singaporeflyer » Sun, 12 Jan 2020 10:13 pm

amaylia.p.-wahjoto wrote:
Sun, 12 Jan 2020 2:09 pm
Hello,
I’m an Indonesian and holding PR since 2012. I plan to renounce my PR in next 2 years and I am curious to know if I can get my CPF monies returned in full or partially?

Thank you in advance for your kind advise.
After surrender in full within 4-12 weeks. But are you sure that you want to surrender? Will be Very hard to get PR again.

tmarjuna

Post by tmarjuna » Sat, 06 Feb 2021 7:04 pm

Hi Folks,

Greetings for all of you

Iam Indian and my Singapore PR has expired in 2018 I would like to withdraw my CPF in full can you guys please answer me for below question

I got an accident and my spine has injured majorly and now am completely bed ridden I need my CPF funds urgently so could you please help me what are the best ways to get them back if I have appointed anybody as my power of attorney will my monies come back?if so what is the process?

Thanks in advance
Arjun.

singaporeflyer

Post by singaporeflyer » Sat, 06 Feb 2021 8:13 pm

tmarjuna wrote:
Sat, 06 Feb 2021 7:04 pm
Hi Folks,

Greetings for all of you

Iam Indian and my Singapore PR has expired in 2018 I would like to withdraw my CPF in full can you guys please answer me for below question

I got an accident and my spine has injured majorly and now am completely bed ridden I need my CPF funds urgently so could you please help me what are the best ways to get them back if I have appointed anybody as my power of attorney will my monies come back?if so what is the process?

Thanks in advance
Arjun.
Best is to contact ICA via email with Medical documents and they will advise on what to do next.

justin_sg

Post by justin_sg » Sun, 21 Feb 2021 1:15 pm

tmarjuna wrote:Hi Folks,

Greetings for all of you

Thanks in advance
Arjun.
Did you injure your back near draycott by any chance?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AquilaLee

Post by AquilaLee » Mon, 12 Apr 2021 10:09 am

Hello,

I'm Korean and my PR was expired in 2016. Since then I have no access to CPF account through Singpass. There would be a way to get to my CPF account online or at least by mail or email? Thanks for your advice.

singaporeflyer

Post by singaporeflyer » Mon, 12 Apr 2021 6:29 pm

AquilaLee wrote:
Mon, 12 Apr 2021 10:09 am
Hello,

I'm Korean and my PR was expired in 2016. Since then I have no access to CPF account through Singpass. There would be a way to get to my CPF account online or at least by mail or email? Thanks for your advice.
You may need to write to ICA and ask them for further updates like balance, etc.

Since you are not a PR anymore your singpass to view CPF balances will not be active too.

Myasis Dragon
Reporter
Reporter
Answers: 23

Post by Myasis Dragon » Tue, 13 Apr 2021 2:44 am

AquilaLee wrote:
Mon, 12 Apr 2021 10:09 am
Hello,

You will need to contact the Central Provident Fund to determine how you can access your CPF account.

https://www.cpf.gov.sg/eSvc/Web/Feedbac ... tion/Index

If your intent is to withdraw your CPF funds, there are instructions here:

https://www.cpf.gov.sg/Members/Schemes/ ... er-grounds

expatsocean

Post by expatsocean » Mon, 19 Apr 2021 2:09 am

hi a question- am renouncing PR in person in Singapore but planning to leave country within a week after withdrawing CPF on the same day.

I read in another thread some guy mentioning receiving letters from govt agencies like IRAS, can I request to send it to an overseas address? I didn’t know was going to receive anymore letters besides the letter on the spot from ICA after renouncing.

Any answers is much appreciated