Singapore Expats

ePR - "Submit Requested Documents" text box under pending status

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
deals68

ePR - "Submit Requested Documents" text box under pending status

Post by deals68 » Sat, 11 Jan 2020 4:39 am

I applied my PR through ePR about 3 months ago. It still says pending.
However, I just noticed that below the pending status there is a text box that says "Submit Requested Documents". And below that says "For applicant/sponsor who has received email/ letter from ICA to submit documents"

I didn't notice this text box before. Tried to look for the same words (verbatim) in Google and this forum, but can't find anything related.

Does this mean ICA is waiting for additional documents from me (i haven't received any email or mail from them yet)?
Or is this text box is showing for everyone, to be used when you need to upload supporting docs?

Thanks

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Re: ePR - "Submit Requested Documents" text box under pending status

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Sat, 11 Jan 2020 4:00 pm

"For applicant/sponsor who has received email/ letter from ICA to submit documents"

Pretty self explanatory, yeah? Did you receive an email or letter from ICA to submit more documents after you efiled?
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

singaporeflyer
Answers: 1

Post by singaporeflyer » Sat, 11 Jan 2020 5:38 pm

deals68 wrote:
Sat, 11 Jan 2020 4:39 am
However, I just noticed that below the pending status there is a text box that says "Submit Requested Documents". And below that says "For applicant/sponsor who has received email/ letter from ICA to submit documents"

I didn't notice this text box before. Tried to look for the same words (verbatim) in Google and this forum, but can't find anything related.

Does this mean ICA is waiting for additional documents from me (i haven't received any email or mail from them yet)?
Or is this text box is showing for everyone, to be used when you need to upload supporting docs?

Thanks
Has already been discussed a fair bit in this forum in another post. Please check. Nothing for you to do, unless you got an email/letter from ICA asking you to submit additional documents

sbinalla722

Post by sbinalla722 » Sun, 09 Aug 2020 11:56 am

singaporeflyer wrote:
Sat, 11 Jan 2020 5:38 pm
deals68 wrote:
Sat, 11 Jan 2020 4:39 am

Thanks
Has already been discussed a fair bit in this forum in another post. Please check. Nothing for you to do, unless you got an email/letter from ICA asking you to submit additional documents
Hi, new to this forum. My application is also at the same status as deals68. But i can't find the seperate post discussing about this as mentioned by sinaporeflyer. May i know what will be the content of the email/letter sent from ICA? And what are the expected "requested documents"? Thanks in advance.

sundaymorningstaple

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Sun, 09 Aug 2020 12:41 pm

sbinalla722 wrote:
Sun, 09 Aug 2020 11:56 am
May i know what will be the content of the email/letter sent from ICA? And what are the expected "requested documents"? Thanks in advance.
You have got to be joking, right? :o :roll:
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

sbinalla722

Post by sbinalla722 » Sun, 09 Aug 2020 1:30 pm

sundaymorningstaple wrote:
Sun, 09 Aug 2020 12:41 pm
sbinalla722 wrote:
Sun, 09 Aug 2020 11:56 am
May i know what will be the content of the email/letter sent from ICA? And what are the expected "requested documents"? Thanks in advance.
You have got to be joking, right? :o :roll:
No not joking at all, just want to know what to expect in advance that's all :-k

sundaymorningstaple

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Sun, 09 Aug 2020 2:24 pm

We don't have a crystal ball to figure out what some clerk is going to request with regard to documents as we don't have anybody inside of ICA. Unless you receive an email from ICA requesting some particular doc you don't have to worry about it. However, it might be a good idea to ensure that ICA mail isn't shunted to your spam folder.

Noypi886688

Post by Noypi886688 » Tue, 29 Sep 2020 10:03 pm

Any news? Did you get the result already?

Noypi886688

Post by Noypi886688 » Wed, 30 Sep 2020 7:30 pm

Did anyone recently got their application approved?

MADINA

Post by MADINA » Wed, 30 Sep 2020 10:47 pm

Haven't heard of any recently other than a Hong Kong national (Indian race). I'm not sure if many update here even if they get a reply, especially positive :(

sundaymorningstaple

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Thu, 01 Oct 2020 11:33 am

MADINA, most people who come here are takers only. No give and take or paying it forward. :(

sbinalla722

Post by sbinalla722 » Sun, 04 Oct 2020 7:20 pm

Still stuck on "submit requested documents" for me. And have not receive any mail/emails for the letter. Starting to worry that it may have been sent to my junk mail and auto deleted 8-[