Singapore Expats

Guitarist looking to jam casually

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
Bittthhhcuit

Guitarist looking to jam casually

Post by Bittthhhcuit » Sat, 04 Jan 2020 12:42 pm

I’m a 36 M looking to meet up to jam with and improve together. I’m a guitarist (electric and acoustic) and I enjoy generally all types of music with my main preferences being Led Zeppelin, Nirvana, Foo Fighters, Oasis, Radiohead, Tool. Even though I’ve had a guitar for over 10 years, I’ve only really had time to improve reasonably over the past 1.5-2 years.

That’s why I’m typically a rhythm guitarist for now. So I’d be typically be looking for a lead guitarist, bass guitarist, drummer. Though if any other musicians (incl. vocalist) wants to join in, that would be great as well. I’m currently learning music theory and sheet music.

I’m located in the Orchard (near Zion) area but I’d be willing to travel out to jam studios located anywhere else.

My time commitment would be no more than 3 times a week. Weekends are preferable but I can do no more than 2 weekdays for 1-1.5 hours max. Weekends can be longer.

My main objective is to meet new friends, learn, improve and make awesome music together.