Singapore Expats

Is there any way to hack my girlfriend's phone without installing any app on her phone?

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.
Tristanm

Is there any way to hack my girlfriend's phone without installing any app on her phone?

Post by Tristanm » Wed, 18 Dec 2019 8:15 pm

I've heard of hacking phones by installing some app to targeted phone. My girlfriend is living so far i can't install any app on her phone. So is there any alternative way to hack her phone and see text messages?

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Re: Is there any way to hack my girlfriend's phone without installing any app on her phone?

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Wed, 18 Dec 2019 9:45 pm

If you are that sneaky, why don't you just break up with her as you aren't doing her any favours. In fact, it's pretty pathetic. The fact that you are a spammer from Pakistan is immaterial. But it did get you banned. moderator
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

abbby
Manager
Manager
Answers: 2

Re: Is there any way to hack my girlfriend's phone without installing any app on her phone?

Post by abbby » Sun, 16 Aug 2020 5:15 pm

Oh my god..
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made. - Groucho Marx (1890-1977)