Singapore Expats

LTVP Process

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
Raddydee

LTVP Process

Post by Raddydee » Mon, 11 Nov 2019 9:13 pm

Hi everyone. I applied LTVP for my wife and about 2-3 weeks into the application, I received an email from ICA which stated as below.
We are pleased to consider your application for Visit Pass (long term). Please come in person to the Visitor Services Centre with the required documents or your application will be treated as withdrawn. Please print a copy of the notice stating the list of required documents by following these steps:
1. Click here
2. Select your scheme of application
3. Click on 'Enquire Application Status'
Would like to check. Upon submitting all the documents and if everything is ok, will my Wife get the LTVP on the day itself? This is because I would have to arrange a flight to Singapore. As much as possible I do not want her to make multiple trips here as we are currently busy preparing for the marriage ceremony overseas.

Hope to hear some of your experiences. Thank you.

MOCHS
Reporter
Reporter
Answers: 2

Re: LTVP Process

Post by MOCHS » Tue, 12 Nov 2019 6:45 pm

Yes, your spouse will get LTVP card on the day of your appointment if your documents are in order. The card requires 45-60 mins to be prepared after they verify your documents.

Nlucy

Re: LTVP Process

Post by Nlucy » Sat, 16 Nov 2019 12:21 am

I don't think so, because the message does not say it has been approved. I might be wrong. But I think just prepare you need to fly again if required, if you want the pass you have no choice but to follow ICA's instructions.