Singapore Expats

Refresher Driving Lessons

Discuss anything relating to automotive here, from car leasing to buying a vehicle.
midlet2013
Chatter
Chatter
Answers: 1

Refresher Driving Lessons

Post by midlet2013 » Mon, 11 Nov 2019 1:30 pm

My wife and i both have permanent Singapore license. I am able to drive comfortably but she is a bit nervous since she has not driven in 5 years and we dont want to risk a new car.

Is there an option for her to take 5-6 hours of refresher driving lessons to feel confident ?

nextlife01

Re: Refresher Driving Lessons

Post by nextlife01 » Thu, 12 Dec 2019 10:48 am

The Refresher Course @ ComfortDelGro Driving Centre is aimed at drivers who have not driven for a number of years, and want to refresh their driving skills for better road safety. Obtaining a driving license is only the beginning of a long-term experience in motoring. There is still so much to learn on the behaviour and attitudes of other road users and the correct principles of driving. The Motorcar Refresher Course is specially designed to improve the participants driving skills, confidence and making them Safe and Socially Responsible Drivers.

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Re: Refresher Driving Lessons

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Thu, 12 Dec 2019 12:03 pm

Now, if they only didn't have that guy from MIB zapping you with the gadget as you walk out of the course that makes you forget everything that they use on all local drivers it might be a good idea.
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers