Renewal ltvp document for my wife

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
Jiawei93

Renewal ltvp document for my wife

Post by Jiawei93 » Fri, 18 Oct 2019 8:24 am

Hello. Will ica check again my cpf, tax and letter of employment or others documents for renewal ltvp again? Thanks everyone in advance :D

singaporeflyer

Re: Renewal ltvp document for my wife

Post by singaporeflyer » Fri, 18 Oct 2019 12:23 pm

Jiawei93 wrote:
Fri, 18 Oct 2019 8:24 am
Hello. Will ica check again my cpf, tax and letter of employment or others documents for renewal ltvp again? Thanks everyone in advance :D
CPF and tax surely yes. They need to make sure that you are employed and earning enough to meet the basic requirements.

see below
  • -Identity Card
    -Income Tax Notice of Assessment for the past three years, and Central Provident Fund (CPF) Statement showing monthly CPF contributions for the past 12 months
    -Letter of employment, stating date of commencement, designation and monthly salary. For those who are self-employed, a valid registration certificate from the Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA) and the company’s Profit and Loss Statement for the past 12 months.
https://www.ica.gov.sg/pass/LTVP/pass_LTVP_apply_ssc

Jiawei93

Post by Jiawei93 » Fri, 18 Oct 2019 2:38 pm

singaporeflyer wrote:
Fri, 18 Oct 2019 12:23 pm
Jiawei93 wrote:
CPF and tax surely yes. They need to make sure that you are employed and earning enough to meet the basic requirements.

see below
  • -Identity Card
    -Income Tax Notice of Assessment for the past three years, and Central Provident Fund (CPF) Statement showing monthly CPF contributions for the past 12 months
    -Letter of employment, stating date of commencement, designation and monthly salary. For those who are self-employed, a valid registration certificate from the Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA) and the company’s Profit and Loss Statement for the past 12 months.
Even is renewal also must do everything... Omg!

singaporeflyer

Post by singaporeflyer » Fri, 18 Oct 2019 2:44 pm

Jiawei93 wrote:
Fri, 18 Oct 2019 2:38 pm
singaporeflyer wrote:
Jiawei93 wrote:

see below
  • -Identity Card
Why not? They must make sure that you are financially stable to sponsor a person before approving the pass for your spouse?

Jiawei93

Post by Jiawei93 » Fri, 18 Oct 2019 6:07 pm

singaporeflyer wrote:
Fri, 18 Oct 2019 2:44 pm
Jiawei93 wrote:
Fri, 18 Oct 2019 2:38 pm
singaporeflyer wrote:

see below
  • -Identity Card
Why not? They must make sure that you are financially stable to sponsor a person before approving the pass for your spouse?
OK. I understand. Thanks alot