Singapore Expats

Lip Filler

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
abbby
Manager
Manager
Answers: 2

Lip Filler

Post by abbby » Mon, 07 Oct 2019 2:55 pm

Lately, I had been seeing a trend in women doing lip fullers? I am not sure, but I think natural lips look great, but puffed up lips looks like a fish to me...what are your views? :o
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made. - Groucho Marx (1890-1977)

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Re: Lip Filler

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Mon, 07 Oct 2019 3:33 pm

SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

joeyy
Chatter
Chatter

Post by joeyy » Mon, 07 Oct 2019 4:11 pm

hahaha! I laughed at the fish part. Agree with you! In terms of everything, I still thinks that Natural looks much better. I dont have the courage to go for any of these. TT

joeyy
Chatter
Chatter

Post by joeyy » Tue, 08 Oct 2019 3:20 pm

findanexpertuk wrote:
Tue, 08 Oct 2019 3:18 pm
Lip fillers are a non-surgical treatment injects the injections in your lips to enhance your facial beauty. But the Natural look is too much better from lip fillers.
But hearing some of my friends mention that you have to keep going back to do the fillers after some time, is it true? As in, not a one time thing to make it permanent :???:

tokidokiunicorn

Post by tokidokiunicorn » Fri, 11 Oct 2019 4:34 pm

joeyy wrote:
Tue, 08 Oct 2019 3:20 pm
findanexpertuk wrote:
Lip fillers are a non-surgical treatment injects the injections in your lips to enhance your facial beauty. But the Natural look is too much better from lip fillers.
But hearing some of my friends mention that you have to keep going back to do the fillers after some time, is it true? As in, not a one time thing to make it permanent :???:
Filler only last 6-9 months, you might want to consider fat grafting to lips for permanent effect. :)
“The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."

tiktok
Reporter
Reporter

Post by tiktok » Fri, 11 Oct 2019 4:52 pm

There seem to be bugs here... The thread title keeps changing and my posts disappeared...
I not troll/wacko/spammer.
Me no expat. Me foreigner.

joeyy
Chatter
Chatter

Post by joeyy » Mon, 14 Oct 2019 5:46 pm

tokidokiunicorn wrote:
Fri, 11 Oct 2019 4:34 pm
joeyy wrote:
Tue, 08 Oct 2019 3:20 pm
findanexpertuk wrote:
Filler only last 6-9 months, you might want to consider fat grafting to lips for permanent effect. :)
Yes yes that’s what I heard. It only last for a few months. Hehe I think I preferred my own current lips better 😛😛😛

moonshineQ

Post by moonshineQ » Fri, 05 Aug 2022 1:11 pm

Lip fillers seem too drastic for asians... but it seems pretty big in the west. With kim and all