Singapore Expats Forum

How to lose weight?

Discuss about beauty & health. Need some advice or looking for a particular product? Share your beauty and health tips here.
cowolter

Re: How to lose weight?

Post by cowolter » Mon, 30 Mar 2020 2:53 am

My nemesis is social eating and bored eating. Constant catered lunches, going out, carry ins, etc. at work that I can't always decline and I'm honestly happy not to have to deal with that for awhile. Once I get into a groove, I have no trouble keeping to calories app if there isn't anything social going on. That's always what trips me.
Last edited by cowolter on Mon, 30 Mar 2020 10:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

SGBoyxxx
Chatter
Chatter

Post by SGBoyxxx » Mon, 30 Mar 2020 3:05 am

cowolter wrote:
Mon, 30 Mar 2020 2:53 am
My nemesis is social eating and bored eating. Constant catered lunches, going out, carry ins, etc. at work that I can't always decline and I'm honestly happy not to have to deal with that for awhile. Once I get into a groove, I have no trouble keeping to calories if there isn't anything social going on. That's always what trips me.
Man u just wake up or going to bed like me? 3am reply here

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 1

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Mon, 30 Mar 2020 12:13 pm

SGBoyxxx, he is a spammer using digitalocean, a worldwide ISP notoriously famous for spammers and other such lowly digital world inhabitants. He is 12 hours behind you as the East Coast of the US is where he's posting from (New Jersey). it was 3 in the afternoon there. ;-) they like to post a lot of innocuous posts and then come back and edit them or add signature spam links to their messages, etc.

SGBoyxxx
Chatter
Chatter

Post by SGBoyxxx » Mon, 30 Mar 2020 1:01 pm

sundaymorningstaple wrote:
Mon, 30 Mar 2020 12:13 pm
SGBoyxxx, he is a spammer using digitalocean, a worldwide ISP notoriously famous for spammers and other such lowly digital world inhabitants. He is 12 hours behind you as the East Coast of the US is where he's posting from (New Jersey). it was 3 in the afternoon there. ;-) they like to post a lot of innocuous posts and then come back and edit them or add signature spam links to their messages, etc.
ah, I see.