Peeping toms

Discuss about life in Singapore. Ask about cost of living, housing, travel, etiquette & lifestyle. Share experience & advice with Singaporeans & expat staying in Singapore.
Post Reply
User avatar
abbby
Manager
Manager
Posts: 1724
Joined: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 3:00 am
Answers: 2
Location: Tiny Island

Peeping toms

Post by abbby » Mon, 30 Sep 2019 9:11 pm

Seems like a very stressed up or lonely life...there are more and more peeping toms and voyeurs making the news these days...sad life for them, some are well-educated.
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made. - Groucho Marx (1890-1977)

User avatar
PNGMK
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 8647
Joined: Thu, 21 Mar 2013 9:06 pm
Answers: 1
Location: Sinkapore

Re: Peeping toms

Post by PNGMK » Tue, 01 Oct 2019 10:52 am

Nah they've always been around. I remember in the 80's the MRT was the place for it (molest!).

A joke my son told me - GPA of course stands for "Grade Point Average" but at NUS it stands for "Grab Pussy Ass".
I not lawyer/teacher/CPA.
You've been arrested? Law Society of Singapore can provide referrals.
You want an International School job? School website or http://www.ISS.edu
Your rugrat needs a School? Avoid for profit schools
You need Tax advice? Ask a CPA
You ran away without doing NS? Shame on you!

User avatar
abbby
Manager
Manager
Posts: 1724
Joined: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 3:00 am
Answers: 2
Location: Tiny Island

Re: Peeping toms

Post by abbby » Tue, 01 Oct 2019 11:08 am

PNGMK wrote:
Tue, 01 Oct 2019 10:52 am
Nah they've always been around. I remember in the 80's the MRT was the place for it (molest!).

A joke my son told me - GPA of course stands for "Grade Point Average" but at NUS it stands for "Grab Pussy Ass".
Gross..at the same time scary, especially when I enter very quiet toilets. It freaks me out sometimes.
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made. - Groucho Marx (1890-1977)

User avatar
PNGMK
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 8647
Joined: Thu, 21 Mar 2013 9:06 pm
Answers: 1
Location: Sinkapore

Re: Peeping toms

Post by PNGMK » Tue, 01 Oct 2019 11:40 am

abbby wrote:
Tue, 01 Oct 2019 11:08 am
PNGMK wrote:
Tue, 01 Oct 2019 10:52 am
Nah they've always been around. I remember in the 80's the MRT was the place for it (molest!).

A joke my son told me - GPA of course stands for "Grade Point Average" but at NUS it stands for "Grab Pussy Ass".
Gross..at the same time scary, especially when I enter very quiet toilets. It freaks me out sometimes.
The little hidden cameras are a real problem for sure.
I not lawyer/teacher/CPA.
You've been arrested? Law Society of Singapore can provide referrals.
You want an International School job? School website or http://www.ISS.edu
Your rugrat needs a School? Avoid for profit schools
You need Tax advice? Ask a CPA
You ran away without doing NS? Shame on you!

User avatar
Strong Eagle
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 11650
Joined: Sat, 10 Jul 2004 12:13 am
Location: Off The Red Dot
Contact:

Re: Peeping toms

Post by Strong Eagle » Tue, 01 Oct 2019 11:41 am

PNGMK wrote:
Tue, 01 Oct 2019 11:40 am
The little hidden cameras are a real problem for sure.
Now you've done it!

User avatar
abbby
Manager
Manager
Posts: 1724
Joined: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 3:00 am
Answers: 2
Location: Tiny Island

Re: Peeping toms

Post by abbby » Tue, 01 Oct 2019 12:28 pm

PNGMK wrote:
Tue, 01 Oct 2019 11:40 am
abbby wrote:
Tue, 01 Oct 2019 11:08 am
PNGMK wrote:
Tue, 01 Oct 2019 10:52 am
Nah they've always been around. I remember in the 80's the MRT was the place for it (molest!).

A joke my son told me - GPA of course stands for "Grade Point Average" but at NUS it stands for "Grab Pussy Ass".
Gross..at the same time scary, especially when I enter very quiet toilets. It freaks me out sometimes.
The little hidden cameras are a real problem for sure.
Yes indeed, always looking around for suspicious hidden cameras before using.
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made. - Groucho Marx (1890-1977)

User avatar
PNGMK
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 8647
Joined: Thu, 21 Mar 2013 9:06 pm
Answers: 1
Location: Sinkapore

Re: Peeping toms

Post by PNGMK » Wed, 02 Oct 2019 8:52 pm

My son tells me another one was caught at Yale-NUS (the medical school?). I guess he needed some real life anatomy lessons.
I not lawyer/teacher/CPA.
You've been arrested? Law Society of Singapore can provide referrals.
You want an International School job? School website or http://www.ISS.edu
Your rugrat needs a School? Avoid for profit schools
You need Tax advice? Ask a CPA
You ran away without doing NS? Shame on you!

User avatar
abbby
Manager
Manager
Posts: 1724
Joined: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 3:00 am
Answers: 2
Location: Tiny Island

Re: Peeping toms

Post by abbby » Thu, 03 Oct 2019 11:11 am

PNGMK wrote:
Wed, 02 Oct 2019 8:52 pm
My son tells me another one was caught at Yale-NUS (the medical school?). I guess he needed some real life anatomy lessons.
Yes! They are emerging everyday...school life too stress? Omg...shocking.from such top school.
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made. - Groucho Marx (1890-1977)

Post Reply

Return to “Staying, Living in Singapore”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests