Singapore Expats

Happy experienced with my confinement nanny

Discuss parenting issues with other moms here.
Sasaki6699

Happy experienced with my confinement nanny

Post by Sasaki6699 » Mon, 30 Sep 2019 8:55 pm

I had a wonderful experienced during my confinement period and would like to share to all moms here.

Being a second time parents meant that we had our own experiences before. Aunty Song Chieng's flexibility, mutual consideration and wonderful communication made my confinement an enjoyable one.

With strong work ethic and a quiet demeanour, caring for a baby is definitely her strength. We requested for cup-feeding (which is really tiring and tough), and she did not make any remarks but willing to work with us base on any of our preference. I would also comment thst she was very diligent and skillful in cup-feeding my baby! We decided to let baby transit to bottle feeding on the last week.

Although I was breastfeeding at night, Aunty never fails to wake up to tend to baby too. Breastfed babies have higher possiblity of "poonami" and she remain calm throughout despite many unexpected happenings. Despite being so busy in her schedule, she can even manage basic household chores and the kitchen was always clean and neat. My husband and elder girl has a share too because she cooks for them as well.

We like her so much we extended another week. With her good-natured manner and amazing ability full of love and positivity, I am sure Aunty will help many more families. Thank you Linda for the wonderful smooth experience we had. It was truly a great experience without any hiccups.

abbby
Manager
Manager
Answers: 2

Re: Happy experienced with my confinement nanny

Post by abbby » Mon, 30 Sep 2019 9:13 pm

:) That's good.
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made. - Groucho Marx (1890-1977)

Strong Eagle
Answers: 10

Post by Strong Eagle » Mon, 30 Sep 2019 11:32 pm

That's amazing. And it all happened in Kuala Pilah, Malaysia, did it?

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Mon, 30 Sep 2019 11:46 pm

I thought we were not supposed to do recommendations unless it were in answer to a direct request and the not with a PM me type of deal......M'sia or otherwise.
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

Strong Eagle
Answers: 10

Post by Strong Eagle » Tue, 01 Oct 2019 1:17 am

sundaymorningstaple wrote:
Mon, 30 Sep 2019 11:46 pm
I thought we were not supposed to do recommendations unless it were in answer to a direct request and the not with a PM me type of deal......M'sia or otherwise.
Whack away!