Singapore Expats

PR application No place for additional document or Certificate

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
abhi200211

PR application No place for additional document or Certificate

Post by abhi200211 » Mon, 23 Sep 2019 9:18 pm

Hi, :???: I am applying PR on ICA website EPR Portal today and finding there is no place to input additional documents like Chinese Learning certificate, Volunteer certificate in Singapore or recommendation letter from company or Client any donation made in 2019! Those who already applied pls guide me If I miss any place where I can upload these document on EPR portal Or totally I cant upload these documents? :mad: :mad:

BBCDoc
Chatter
Chatter

Re: PR application No place for additional document or Certificate

Post by BBCDoc » Mon, 23 Sep 2019 10:20 pm

Don’t bother, no use for those, they assume everyone does it anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There's always room for one more

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Re: PR application No place for additional document or Certificate

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Tue, 24 Sep 2019 3:15 pm

The application is what it is. If ICA officers want additional documents they will ask for them specifically. Only upload what they ask for else you run the chance of having your file placed at the bottom of the pile if they find, instead of answering a single question, you try to send them the entire encyclopedia. There is a reason you cannot upload those documents. They have a set criteria and a huge backlog. If the have to spend 6x the hours on each case you wait might be 4 years instead of 12 to 18 months.
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers