Singapore Expats Forum

Any Korean females want to hang out with an American expat?

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
NewJerseyGirl

Any Korean females want to hang out with an American expat?

Postby NewJerseyGirl » Thu, 10 Mar 2005 10:51 pm

I'm an American expat living in Singapore- female, 30, married, originally from NJ.

I lived in Seoul near Ewha University (sinchon) last year. These days I'm not working. I'm married and living in Singapore with my husband. I'd like to hang out with some of the Korean expats here (females only please!) I need some help practicing my Korean. Even if you're not into the language exchange idea, I'd love to get together just to play go-stop again or just enjoy Korean restaurants.
email me at seoul_for_sale@yahoo.com

Seoul Girl

Postby Seoul Girl » Mon, 21 Mar 2005 10:06 am

Dear NewJerseyGirl,

I am so glad to hear that you had such a good time in Korea and you would like to get more info on Korea. I am from Korea, female and working here in Singapore.
I guess that I am in your catagory which you are looking for. Except only I am single.
However I am not able to meet you during the day time even though I would love to meet you and have some time together as it would be more like cultural exchange. If you are interested and are able to have sometime with me either at night or weekend, I will email you. We may have some good time.

Cheers!

Lomi

Postby Guest » Mon, 21 Mar 2005 1:58 pm

Seoul Girl wrote:Dear NewJerseyGirl,

I am so glad to hear that you had such a good time in Korea and you would like to get more info on Korea. I am from Korea, female and working here in Singapore.
I guess that I am in your catagory which you are looking for. Except only I am single.
However I am not able to meet you during the day time even though I would love to meet you and have some time together as it would be more like cultural exchange. If you are interested and are able to have sometime with me either at night or weekend, I will email you. We may have some good time.

Cheers!

hi girl....
glad to here there are more singles here :lol:
we gonna have a bbq party this long weekend..thursday at 7pm....care to join us?
there will be some ppl from the forum...we've got about 10 ppl now...gonna be great to c new faces....
we'r not weirdos...we'r fun loving ppl who love to make frens with ppl from diverse culture.....

hear from ya...
cheers
cherry..^^

Lomi

Postby Guest » Mon, 21 Mar 2005 2:01 pm

Anonymous wrote:
Seoul Girl wrote:Dear NewJerseyGirl,

Cheers!

hi girl....
glad to here there are more singles here :lol:
we gonna have a bbq party this long weekend..thursday at 7pm....care to join us?
there will be some ppl from the forum...we've got about 10 ppl now...gonna be great to c new faces....
we'r not weirdos...we'r fun loving ppl who love to make frens with ppl from diverse culture.....

hear from ya...
cheers
cherry..^^

Lomi

alamak...lomi is that u?? ughhh :oops: :oops:

Danskebelle

Postby Danskebelle » Mon, 28 Mar 2005 6:26 pm

Hi there

Would love to join in your activities. Do drop me a note.