Singapore Expats

Eyelid Surgery and Nose Job

Discuss about beauty & health. Need some advice or looking for a particular product? Share your beauty and health tips here.
nguyentienhn

Eyelid Surgery and Nose Job

Post by nguyentienhn » Thu, 12 Sep 2019 4:14 pm

Hi all, anyone done eyelid surgery in Singapore? Who are the recommended plastic surgeons in town for eyelid surgery and nose job? Please advice. Thank you.

abbby
Manager
Manager
Answers: 2

Re: Eyelid Surgery and Nose Job

Post by abbby » Fri, 13 Sep 2019 2:21 pm

I know of someone who did with Prof Tan Kok Chai at SGH. You can try get a consultation and see how you feel about his expertise.
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made. - Groucho Marx (1890-1977)

myeomeyeo

Post by myeomeyeo » Wed, 20 Nov 2019 11:37 am

I know Dr Leo Kah Woon, who recommended a nose job. Since I didn't like my nose, and I am interested in his recommendations, I went for it. I didn't regret anything, so def recommend to you.

misskatsu

Post by misskatsu » Fri, 25 Sep 2020 12:23 am

Hello,

do you mind sharing with me your before and after picture of your nose done by Dr Leo? i am still deciding between dr leo or dr colin tham for my rhinoplasty..

andeeng

Post by andeeng » Mon, 21 Dec 2020 1:47 pm

misskatsu wrote:
Fri, 25 Sep 2020 12:23 am
Hello,

do you mind sharing with me your before and after picture of your nose done by Dr Leo? i am still deciding between dr leo or dr colin tham for my rhinoplasty..
Hi misskatsu!

Were you able to decide between Dr Leo or Dr Tham? Or were you already able to get the surgery?

cringekitty

Post by cringekitty » Wed, 27 Oct 2021 6:58 pm

myeomeyeo wrote:
Wed, 20 Nov 2019 11:37 am
I know Dr Leo Kah Woon, who recommended a nose job. Since I didn't like my nose, and I am interested in his recommendations, I went for it. I didn't regret anything, so def recommend to you.
Hi, May I know how did the nose job procedure went with Dr Leo? I just consulted him and he seems pretty great, reasonable price range too. But I’m still nervous

bananahannah

Post by bananahannah » Fri, 05 Aug 2022 4:21 pm

cringekitty wrote:
Wed, 27 Oct 2021 6:58 pm
myeomeyeo wrote:
Wed, 20 Nov 2019 11:37 am
Hi, May I know how did the nose job procedure went with Dr Leo? I just consulted him and he seems pretty great, reasonable price range too. But I’m still nervous
Same question as well :) I wanted to switch to Dr Leo because of the reviews from my friends, though I'd love to know more about how he does his double eyelid surgery.