Singapore Expats

Most common interview questions

Discuss about getting a well paid job or career advancement. Ask about salaries, expat packages, CPF & taxes for expatriate.
shunkwugga

Re: Most common interview questions

Post by shunkwugga » Tue, 27 Aug 2019 5:41 am

How many apples would it take to fill up this room?

What's the job/industry?
If the job is a good fit you should just need to rely on your own experience.
Your best bet is to look over your CV and remind yourself your accomplishments, walk through them in your head, even better if you do it out loud. Think of any big challenges, achivements, and failures you may have had, and walk through those, practice talking about it. Master your elevator pitch. Read up on the company, what they do, history, etc. Brush up on the specifics of the job posting. Talk through each bullet and how your experience relates to it. Target the areas you may struggle with or not have experience in, and find ways to relate it to what you DO have experience in, or demonstrate your ability to adapt. Be genuine. Don't ever sell yourself short, but sell yourself as you are. Cut out the fluff and BS, and don't oversell. If you get a job you arent qualified for no one wins. Also, if you struggle with nervousness just remember: as much as you might need the job, don't forget you are interviewing them too. Its a partnership. You are there because they have a need for what you have. You bring value. Show them that value. And good luck!
Who is this 'General Failure' and why is he reading my hard drive?

Strong Eagle
Answers: 9

Post by Strong Eagle » Tue, 27 Aug 2019 5:45 am

In Singapore? So how?

x9200

Post by x9200 » Tue, 27 Aug 2019 6:37 am

Alex Chen wrote:
Tue, 27 Aug 2019 2:53 am
Hi everyone,
I have an interview on 2nd Sep. So I wonder what is the most common interview questions I will be asked during the interview? Thanks :???:
Probably:
Are you here for an interview?
and
How was your trip from Hanoi?