Singapore Expats

READ THIS !!!!!

Discuss about getting a well paid job or career advancement. Ask about salaries, expat packages, CPF & taxes for expatriate.
zenith

Post by zenith » Mon, 14 Mar 2005 9:38 am

hi Expat,

can u give me your email ?

expt

Post by expt » Mon, 14 Mar 2005 6:25 pm

Hi Zenith

I would be happy if I can be of any help.

How abt you put ur email here and I send you an email immediately for you to contact me.

I am sure will be ok, if not, let me know we can surely go abt this somehow.

Good luck

Expat

zenith

Post by zenith » Tue, 15 Mar 2005 10:41 am

expat ,

My email is [email protected], my YM is online

ATW

Re: Cost of landed PR

Post by ATW » Mon, 28 Mar 2005 10:30 am

Dear votentia,
You were mentioning that the Landed PR costs about USD$950. Could you tell me through which channel that cost applicable.
Thank you for your favour.
Albert

votentia wrote:BTW, the Landed PR costs about US$950 to apply for and this is non-refundable. However, you must have never worked in SIngapore in your life and there are several conditions you have to bear - one, you might have to find a job or settle your immediate family in Singapore.

Strong Eagle
Answers: 9

Post by Strong Eagle » Mon, 28 Mar 2005 10:40 am

ATW wrote:Dear votentia,
You were mentioning that the Landed PR costs about USD$950. Could you tell me through which channel that cost applicable.
Albert

votentia wrote:BTW, the Landed PR costs about US$950 to apply for and this is non-refundable. However, you must have never worked in SIngapore in your life and there are several conditions you have to bear - one, you might have to find a job or settle your immediate family in Singapore.
The "landed PR" is a backdoor deal... not listed on the immigration website but obviously available. SMC Consultants gets your US$950 to process the application.

From the correspondence I have had, you better have at least a strong bachelors degree (masters preferred) from a well recognized university. You ought to have significant work experience demonstrating increasing responsibility and pay. In short, you need to be a "winner".

My guess is that these are relatively hard to get. Before you spend any money, could you apply for and receive an P1 EP at the higher end of the salary scale? If yes, then maybe you could make it.

ATW

Post by ATW » Mon, 28 Mar 2005 2:59 pm

Thank you, Strong Eagle, for the info.

Strong Eagle wrote:
ATW wrote:Dear votentia,
Albert

The "landed PR" is a backdoor deal... not listed on the immigration website but obviously available. SMC Consultants gets your US$950 to process the application.

From the correspondence I have had, you better have at least a strong bachelors degree (masters preferred) from a well recognized university. You ought to have significant work experience demonstrating increasing responsibility and pay. In short, you need to be a "winner".

My guess is that these are relatively hard to get. Before you spend any money, could you apply for and receive an P1 EP at the higher end of the salary scale? If yes, then maybe you could make it.