Singapore Expats Forum
 

Where to translate malaysia cert to english?

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
Post Reply
weiming7899
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri, 23 Aug 2019 1:16 am

Where to translate malaysia cert to english?

Post by weiming7899 » Fri, 23 Aug 2019 1:20 am

Hi all

I would like to ask where can I translate malaysia degree cert and birth cert to english either in JB or SG?

Although alot ppl saying malay cert no need to be translate, but based on the criteria on the webpage, its better to have a translated version, but i am totally clueless where can i have a translation services...

Any lobang for a cheap and good translation?

User avatar
singaporeflyer
Manager
Manager
Posts: 2982
Joined: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 9:49 am

Re: Where to translate malaysia cert to english?

Post by singaporeflyer » Fri, 23 Aug 2019 12:27 pm

weiming7899 wrote:
Fri, 23 Aug 2019 1:20 am
Hi all

I would like to ask where can I translate malaysia degree cert and birth cert to english either in JB or SG?

Although alot ppl saying malay cert no need to be translate, but based on the criteria on the webpage, its better to have a translated version, but i am totally clueless where can i have a translation services...

Any lobang for a cheap and good translation?
What purpose is the translation exactly for?

weiming7899
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri, 23 Aug 2019 1:16 am

Re: Where to translate malaysia cert to english?

Post by weiming7899 » Wed, 28 Aug 2019 1:31 pm

The requirement from ica website is all document must be translated to english

weiming7899
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri, 23 Aug 2019 1:16 am

Re: Where to translate malaysia cert to english?

Post by weiming7899 » Wed, 28 Aug 2019 1:32 pm

singaporeflyer wrote:
Fri, 23 Aug 2019 12:27 pm
weiming7899 wrote:
Fri, 23 Aug 2019 1:20 am
Hi all

I would like to ask where can I translate malaysia degree cert and birth cert to english either in JB or SG?

Although alot ppl saying malay cert no need to be translate, but based on the criteria on the webpage, its better to have a translated version, but i am totally clueless where can i have a translation services...

Any lobang for a cheap and good translation?
What purpose is the translation exactly for?
the ice stated all document not in english must be translated, for pr application

User avatar
singaporeflyer
Manager
Manager
Posts: 2982
Joined: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 9:49 am

Re: Where to translate malaysia cert to english?

Post by singaporeflyer » Wed, 28 Aug 2019 1:36 pm

weiming7899 wrote:
Wed, 28 Aug 2019 1:32 pm
singaporeflyer wrote:
Fri, 23 Aug 2019 12:27 pm
weiming7899 wrote:
Fri, 23 Aug 2019 1:20 am
Hi all

I would like to ask where can I translate malaysia degree cert and birth cert to english either in JB or SG?

Although alot ppl saying malay cert no need to be translate, but based on the criteria on the webpage, its better to have a translated version, but i am totally clueless where can i have a translation services...

Any lobang for a cheap and good translation?
What purpose is the translation exactly for?
the ice stated all document not in english must be translated, for pr application
Did you read through forum, all documents in malay are usually accepted?

Andrewccs
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun, 01 Sep 2019 5:33 pm

Re: Where to translate malaysia cert to english?

Post by Andrewccs » Sun, 01 Sep 2019 11:42 pm

when i applied sc citizenship, didn't translate any documents with Malay version during on 1st Feb 2019. I got mine IPA on 30 August 2019.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “PR, Citizenship, Passes & Visas for Foreigners”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests