Singapore Expats

Employer applied for S Pass but while tracking the Pass type shows as Employment pass

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
FarazSubhani

Employer applied for S Pass but while tracking the Pass type shows as Employment pass

Post by FarazSubhani » Fri, 16 Aug 2019 7:37 pm

Hi All,

My Employer had applied for S Pass(as conveyed to me) and now after 7 working days of submission of my application when I am tracking the status the Pass Type shows as EMPLOYMENT PASS. I will get back to my employer on this but any suggestions as to why it may have happened?
I am worried because after taking the self assessment on MOM website I got result that I qualify for S Pass and not for E Pass.
May be they may have checked the option of the application form which says' Employment and S pass' and that is why pass type is shown as Employment pass.

Any help/suggestions will be very helpful.
Thanks in advance

singaporeflyer
Answers: 1

Re: Employer applied for S Pass but while tracking the Pass type shows as Employment pass

Post by singaporeflyer » Fri, 16 Aug 2019 8:21 pm

FarazSubhani wrote:
Fri, 16 Aug 2019 7:37 pm
Hi All,

My Employer had applied for S Pass(as conveyed to me) and now after 7 working days of submission of my application when I am tracking the status the Pass Type shows as EMPLOYMENT PASS. I will get back to my employer on this but any suggestions as to why it may have happened?
I am worried because after taking the self assessment on MOM website I got result that I qualify for S Pass and not for E Pass.
May be they may have checked the option of the application form which says' Employment and S pass' and that is why pass type is shown as Employment pass.

Thanks in advance
When the application is pending, it will show as Employment Pass Only. Once it is approved, it will show as EPass or S Pass. Nothing to worry.

FarazSubhani

Re: Employer applied for S Pass but while tracking the Pass type shows as Employment pass

Post by FarazSubhani » Fri, 16 Aug 2019 8:26 pm

Thanks for your prompt reply, that was really comforting:-)

whitesneakers

Post by whitesneakers » Wed, 24 Feb 2021 1:10 am

FarazSubhani wrote:
Fri, 16 Aug 2019 7:37 pm
Hi All,

Thanks in advance
M
Same for me!! Is it already approved??
Stay happy, stay positive. Trust in God's timing. :D