Singapore Expats

Ltvp book formalities date and med checkup. Need help.

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
Lovely85

Ltvp book formalities date and med checkup. Need help.

Post by Lovely85 » Fri, 16 Aug 2019 1:31 am

Hi... I have gotten In Principle Approval for Ltvp formalities today and made payment of $90 online. It states valid till 14 Sep 2019. If I book appt the following week, does it mean on same day aftervdocs submission I ll get the Ltvp card?

My husb was on WP on 2018. Does it mean he is exempted frm med checkup this time round? As below the med form stated if within last 2 years have work pass with MOM means exempted.

Thanks alot

singaporeflyer
Answers: 2

Re: Ltvp book formalities date and med checkup. Need help.

Post by singaporeflyer » Fri, 16 Aug 2019 1:01 pm

Lovely85 wrote:
Fri, 16 Aug 2019 1:31 am
Hi... I have gotten In Principle Approval for Ltvp formalities today and made payment of $90 online. It states valid till 14 Sep 2019. If I book appt the following week, does it mean on same day aftervdocs submission I ll get the Ltvp card?

My husb was on WP on 2018. Does it mean he is exempted frm med checkup this time round? As below the med form stated if within last 2 years have work pass with MOM means exempted.

Thanks alot
1. LTVP card collection may not be on the same day of completion of formalities. They may need some time to prepare the card?

https://www.ica.gov.sg/pass/LTVP/pass_LTVP_collect

2. Yes, likely he will be exempted for medical. Please call and confirm with ICA help desk

sheshen

Post by sheshen » Fri, 16 Aug 2019 2:16 pm

I always get LTVP card in the same day when renew my wife/daughter's LTVP. Just make sure we bring whatever docs stated in the submission list.

Better to make appointment fast, as the appointment slot always full until last 2 or 3 weeks of your LTVP formalities valid date.
:-"

singaporeflyer
Answers: 2

Post by singaporeflyer » Fri, 16 Aug 2019 2:20 pm

sheshen wrote:
Fri, 16 Aug 2019 2:16 pm
I always get LTVP card in the same day when renew my wife/daughter's LTVP. Just make sure we bring whatever docs stated in the submission list.

Better to make appointment fast, as the appointment slot always full until last 2 or 3 weeks of your LTVP formalities valid date.
You are speaking about renewal, whereas the OP is asking for the first time issuance/collection of LTVP.

sheshen

Post by sheshen » Fri, 16 Aug 2019 2:28 pm

Sorry about the confusion.

First time collection (2018) and renewal (2019) both gotten LTVP card in same day.
Waiting time 1 hour to submit docs, then about 2 hours to collect the card.
singaporeflyer wrote:
Fri, 16 Aug 2019 2:20 pm

You are speaking about renewal, whereas the OP is asking for the first time issuance/collection of LTVP.
:-"

chinnyreckon

Post by chinnyreckon » Fri, 16 Aug 2019 2:55 pm

You will get the LTVP card on the same day you complete the formalities.
You have to wait an hour or two for the collection so go have some lunch and then come back again.

Lovely85

Post by Lovely85 » Sun, 18 Aug 2019 5:30 pm

Thks all.

Went to walk in last sat...was told just walk in any weekday at 8.30am for formalities which we will do so this Tuesday.

As for med report...during Sat walk in when we asked Ica..officer say can still use same report dated a year ago. So we need to go the same clinic to get the report. Mon 3pm then can collect the extracted med report. Hope all goes well on Tues 8.30am... so anxious....