Singapore Expats

Employment pass application status for job change

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
bison

Employment pass application status for job change

Post by bison » Fri, 26 Jul 2019 12:07 pm

Hi, I am currently holding a valid EP and I am waiting for new EP application from a company where I accepted their offer. Can I know if there is a way to check the status online for the new EP application? I have gone to the MOM website and I can only check the status of my existing EP but not the one that I am going to apply for new job. Thanks in advance.

jun1113

Re: Employment pass application status for job change

Post by jun1113 » Mon, 09 Sep 2019 7:59 pm

Hi, u can mk an enquiry call to MOM with ur new application case number~

singaporeflyer
Answers: 1

Re: Employment pass application status for job change

Post by singaporeflyer » Mon, 09 Sep 2019 9:04 pm

bison wrote:
Fri, 26 Jul 2019 12:07 pm
Hi, I am currently holding a valid EP and I am waiting for new EP application from a company where I accepted their offer. Can I know if there is a way to check the status online for the new EP application? I have gone to the MOM website and I can only check the status of my existing EP but not the one that I am going to apply for new job. Thanks in advance.
1. Check with your new employer. They will be able tos ee the latest status.
2. When the result of the new application is out, you can see the same in EPOL, which is currently showing your previous application details.
3. MOM would not entertain queries from the employee. They will answer only to the employer who has applied for the EP.