New opportunity in APAC zone

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
Na1

New opportunity in APAC zone

Post by Na1 » Sun, 21 Jul 2019 3:48 am

Hello there. Sorry, I have to write from my phone because registering the forum is not working on a PC....
I have an opportunity to work in APAC zone, Sydney or Singapore. While I prefer Sydney for the way if life and weather , I think I will choose Singapore for the experience and it's center place in Asia.
My company already have an office here , but there is already two s-pass owner , and another one is planned, the quota will be reached.
Our Singapore assistant told me that I can apply to e-pass. My question is quite simple , can I apply this pass without diploma ? I have 8 years experience as system admin. Also, our company need people's aware of our products and systems. We sell softwares, and I am admin on some of them. They also need more privacy and data protection because we are a top seller of banking stuff.
Do you think this can help me to get an e-pass ? I am asking before begining procedure to maximize my chances, I don't want to ruin my opportunity .. thanks a lot for your help !

bro75
Reporter
Reporter

Re: New opportunity in APAC zone

Post by bro75 » Sun, 21 Jul 2019 11:00 pm

Try the self-assessment tool from MOM as a start.

https://www.mom.gov.sg/eservices/servic ... sment-tool