Singapore Expats Forum

Can anyone help me for PR

Discuss about getting a well paid job or career advancement. Ask about salaries, expat packages, CPF & taxes for expatriate.

htem

Can anyone help me for PR

Postby htem » Wed, 09 Mar 2005 4:39 pm

hi all,

Could anyone help how to get a PR or S pass permits before a foreigner landing to singapore? or how we can get the PR once we come there on a social visit. as forienger what are things mainly to be taken care to get it done easily without delaying. S

So far i have applied for many jobs thru the websites for last serveral months. But i did not get any postive reply for them. So consdiering these factors how can i get a PR there.....Pls help me....

Thanks very much for your helpful mind!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PS:
( I dont need any foolish advice or comments from "STRONG EAGLE)
Cos he/she is playing in this Forum just for nothing and breaking peoples
mind and encouragement. So pls this for STRONG Eagle's informationl.
Thanx---- :!:

Strong Eagle

Postby Strong Eagle » Wed, 09 Mar 2005 4:54 pm

Unless you meet immigration requirements, you can't. See the immigration website:

http://app.ica.gov.sg/serv_pr/per_res/app_for_pr.asp

Who me ?

Postby Who me ? » Thu, 10 Mar 2005 6:47 am

Strong Eagle, why do you bother with this clown. It's obvious this clown is the same person behind the spate of "want a PR" posts lately. He's the same loser who was booted out of expatsingapore. he can go under as many guises as he wants (zenith/ajay/vavi) but you don't need a rocket science degree to see thru his antics.

Strong Eagle

Re: Can anyone help me for PR

Postby Strong Eagle » Thu, 10 Mar 2005 10:23 am

htem wrote:PS:
( I dont need any foolish advice or comments from "STRONG EAGLE)
Cos he/she is playing in this Forum just for nothing and breaking peoples
mind and encouragement. So pls this for STRONG Eagle's informationl.
Thanx---- :!:

So... what's foolish about the truth? As long as you refuse to face reality, you will get nowhere at a high rate of speed. Since you seem to "know" that you can get a PR, and ignore the people here that tell you what the requirements are, why do you bother to post? Go do it?

PS: To Who Me? Yah, you're correct... it's just too much fun to resist seeing how far this can go.

Who me

Postby Who me » Thu, 10 Mar 2005 12:13 pm

Just as you can irritate others with your stupid queries, I too have a right to irritate you. No one's forcing you to read my posts.
Zenith wrote:hey Who me ?

if u not bother why u reply to this message. dont include me in your list , ok...

or u also same with tsk tsk, same guy. and u think u own singapore is it?

People just ask, if not like it keep quiet. So this forum is using for what if people cannot ask in here
People just try to make a big step for their future, dont be so arrogant man.

Regards,

Zenith

Who me

Postby Who me » Thu, 10 Mar 2005 12:26 pm

Strong Eagle, this guy probably believes his chances of landing PR increases in proportion to the number of posts that he makes :P

zenith

Postby zenith » Thu, 10 Mar 2005 1:31 pm

hey who me?

why i read? cos u put my username in your answer. dont mess aorund with people business.
if u can ask, u ask. if cannot shutup your stupid mouth. i want to apply for PR or whatever is not your business so why u put my username in your answer.

u own singapore hah? PM lee relative?

just SHUT UP!!!

Who me

Postby Who me » Thu, 10 Mar 2005 7:48 pm

It's a free forum. I can say whatever I want just as you can say whatever you want. Sheesh, what a loser. No wonder you can't find a job.

zenith wrote:hey who me?

why i read? cos u put my username in your answer. dont mess aorund with people business.
if u can ask, u ask. if cannot shutup your stupid mouth. i want to apply for PR or whatever is not your business so why u put my username in your answer.

just SHUT UP!!!

Strong Eagle

Postby Strong Eagle » Thu, 10 Mar 2005 8:30 pm

zenith wrote:hey who me?

just SHUT UP!!!

I think that some anger management and relationship building skills are in order. For example, Zenith _could_ rephrase his obections to your post as follows:

Dear Why Me?,

I appreciate you taking the time to respond to my posts. Unfortunately, after reading your messages, I conclude that your responses are not relevant to my questions and contain no information that is useful to me. You have alleged that I am posting under multiple handles, and even if that were the case, I do not see how your responses address my questions. Perhaps you will be so good as to go back and reread my post, then respond with an answer that addresses the subject matter.

Cheers,

Zenith/Ajay/Vavi/Guest

Who me

Postby Who me » Fri, 11 Mar 2005 7:38 am

He/She could do with some etiquette too. Did you see his post titled "READ and comment" ? Hey, zenith. don't get me wrong, I'm just concerned that you're tarnishing the image of us Indians with your crass posts. I'm just doing my bit to educate you and make you a better Netizen :) No hard feelings, eh fellow countryman ?

Strong Eagle wrote:I think that some anger management and relationship building skills are in order. For example, Zenith _could_ rephrase his obections to your post as follows:

Dear Why Me?,

I appreciate you taking the time to respond to my posts. Unfortunately, after reading your messages, I conclude that your responses are not relevant to my questions and contain no information that is useful to me. You have alleged that I am posting under multiple handles, and even if that were the case, I do not see how your responses address my questions. Perhaps you will be so good as to go back and reread my post, then respond with an answer that addresses the subject matter.

Cheers,

Zenith/Ajay/Vavi/Guest

munch

Postby munch » Wed, 16 Mar 2005 9:05 am

Hey who me,

get lost. FH!!!!

Who me

Postby Who me » Fri, 18 Mar 2005 9:36 am

Suit yourself, dude. Spewing profanities all over the forum ain't gonna get you any closer to your elusive PR. That usually signifies that either the perpetrator has lost the argument or is bankrupt of any constructive things to contribute, not that you were contributing any in the first place :D.
munch wrote:Hey who me,

get lost. FH!!!!