Singapore Expats Forum

Lunch Date at Raffles Place Anyone?

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
eve123

Lunch Date at Raffles Place Anyone?

Postby eve123 » Wed, 09 Mar 2005 1:35 pm

I am seeking new friends to go out with during lunch time near Raffles Place. I am 22, female, young professional in the neighbourhood. Interested anyone? Please email me at eve_nsl@yahoo.com.

Hope to hear from the guys/gals soon.

Cheers,
Evelyn

lunch maniac

Re: Lunch Date at Raffles Place Anyone?

Postby lunch maniac » Thu, 10 Mar 2005 10:00 am

I wud not mind joining, but now we wud be 2. Let'stry to get more people 8) :lol:

eh+lah

Postby eh+lah » Thu, 10 Mar 2005 12:39 pm

i would if i was in sg. evelyn's my cousin's name :P food is my middle name. like the rest of the singaporeans.

Lunch fan

food

Postby Lunch fan » Fri, 11 Mar 2005 10:36 am

WHY dont we all meet at 12pm in front of the 'TCC' on Raffles place coming SUNDAY and see who is joining!! :lol: 8) Wud be nice to have lunch together then! We shud wait til 12:20 and look up a restaurant then. Bye :D

Plese post a message here who is definitely joining...

clover

Postby clover » Fri, 11 Mar 2005 11:03 am

Hi eve, I work at RP too, would love to meet new people for lunch as I have only been in Singapore for 2 weeks.

eating maniac

Postby eating maniac » Fri, 11 Mar 2005 12:16 pm

why dont u join then coming sunday 12pm? wud be cool.. 8)

eve123

Postby eve123 » Mon, 14 Mar 2005 7:00 pm

looks like i haven't been logging in singapore expats quite often enough.
So when is this lunch date gonna be? We'll make it a huge crowd sometime this week, on Friday 18th March? Can you please email me? Or perhaps dinner would be fine too, I prefer at Far East Square for dinner, or anywhere near there........

Evelyn
My email is evelyn-sl.ng@aig.com
Thanks ppl :)

eva

Picture

Postby eva » Mon, 14 Mar 2005 7:17 pm

eh+lah wrote:i would if i was in sg. evelyn's my cousin's name :P food is my middle name. like the rest of the singaporeans.

eh+lah

Great to see the first person in this forum to display your own pic as an avatar! Way to go!!

eva

Picture

Postby eva » Mon, 14 Mar 2005 7:17 pm

eh+lah wrote:i would if i was in sg. evelyn's my cousin's name :P food is my middle name. like the rest of the singaporeans.

eh+lah

Great to see the first person in this forum to display your own pic as an avatar! Way to go!!

eh+lah

Postby eh+lah » Mon, 14 Mar 2005 8:10 pm

that's just cos the "get to know you" part of the site isn't free.

Deadpoet
Chatter
Chatter

so what is it going to be ...

Postby Deadpoet » Tue, 15 Mar 2005 8:13 am

eve123 wrote:looks like i haven't been logging in singapore expats quite often enough.
So when is this lunch date gonna be? We'll make it a huge crowd sometime this week, on Friday 18th March? Can you please email me? Or perhaps dinner would be fine too, I prefer at Far East Square for dinner, or anywhere near there........

Evelyn
My email is evelyn-sl.ng@aig.com
Thanks ppl :)

Raffles Place and Far East Sq is right there in my neighborhood, so what is it going to be, lunch or dinner? I am game with either :)
Deadpoet
Carpe Diem

Guest**

Re: so what is it going to be ...

Postby Guest** » Tue, 15 Mar 2005 11:01 am

Let's meet on SUNDAY 20th, ard 12pm at Raffles Place in front of the 'TCC' and go for lunch then! :D I will wear a blue polo shirt and a blue cap

moloch71
Regular
Regular

Re: Picture

Postby moloch71 » Tue, 15 Mar 2005 12:20 pm

eva wrote:Great to see the first person in this forum to display your own pic as an avatar! Way to go!!

Oh, and I'm not an australian horned lizard ? ;)
Moloch horridus - Australian horny devil lizard, exceptional specimens have been found measuring 8 inches.

Yoda

Re: Picture

Postby Yoda » Tue, 15 Mar 2005 1:50 pm

Moloch also called thorny devil (Moloch horridus) small (20-centimetre- [8-inch-] long), squat, orange and brown Australian lizard of the Old World family Agamidae. Moloch is entirely covered with thornlike spines, the largest projecting from the snout and over each eye.... 8)

c u there. Y.

clover

Postby clover » Tue, 15 Mar 2005 2:15 pm

Hi guys, looks like i missed the sunday thing, if there was one...
TCC is not bad, can slouch on the bean bags....
Btw if its dinner on Friday then maybe i will need to pass...