Singapore Expats

Which aircon is the best that can circulate the whole house (including room when door open)?

Discuss about computers & Internet. Including mobile phones, home appliances & other gadgets. Read about Windows security risks or virus updates.
LOBSTER07

Which aircon is the best that can circulate the whole house (including room when door open)?

Post by LOBSTER07 » Fri, 14 Jun 2019 3:16 am

I just want to buy 1 unit of aircon if possible..1100sqf- 3 room and 1 hall..i havent move in yet

Sent from my SM-J600G using Tapatalk

The Ref
Chatter
Chatter

Re: Which aircon is the best that can circulate the whole house (including room when door open)?

Post by The Ref » Fri, 14 Jun 2019 9:19 am

The price of an aircon that is powerful enough to keep 3 rooms cold would be higher than the cost of a 3 head unit (about $2K)
Look for the sales and Expos if you want a better price.

tt1973
Chatter
Chatter

Re: Which aircon is the best that can circulate the whole house (including room when door open)?

Post by tt1973 » Fri, 04 Oct 2019 1:12 am

scottsen11 wrote:
Fri, 04 Oct 2019 12:17 am
Cooling your home can be expensive, especially if you live in a hot climate. Some months it seems like the air conditioner runs more than it doesn’t, making the sheer thought of opening your utility bill horrifying. People have devised a number of theories on how they can save money on air conditioning costs, but no theory is as pervasive as keeping interior doors shut. Basically, the theory is: if you shut doors to rooms you’re not using, then you won’t have to cool them, which should save you money.
I agree. Doors should be shut, don't think the aircon can cool the entire house including those opened rooms

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Fri, 04 Oct 2019 11:47 am

Based on the info given and HVAC calculations this is what your Single Split Aircon will cost approximately......S$3300.00
aircon1.jpg
aircon2.jpg
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers