Singapore Expats Forum

Tonight at ATTICA - GIRLIE NITE

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
Min Min

Tonight at ATTICA - GIRLIE NITE

Postby Min Min » Wed, 09 Mar 2005 10:05 am

my gf just sent me an invite, guess they are having a GIRLIE NITE at ATTICA tonite at about 11pm. It is going to be fun, heard most of the girls have a lot of fun last nite.

for those who have no where to go tonite, may be you can consider to drop by and check it up!

Min Min

Re: Tonight at ATTICA - GIRLIE NITE

Postby Min Min » Wed, 09 Mar 2005 10:08 am

Typo Error : "heard most of the girls have a lot of fun last nite." - should be Last Wed!!!! not last nite... who wanna party on Tue nite.... :cry:

George Clooney

Re: Tonight at ATTICA - GIRLIE NITE

Postby George Clooney » Wed, 09 Mar 2005 10:48 am

In my whole career I experienced that such 'nights' will attract more men then normal, especially the none attractive who see a chance finding a nice lady. Have fun.. I will not join :lol: 8)

Min Min

Postby Min Min » Wed, 09 Mar 2005 11:26 am

if a party is only all girls, i think all my girl friends will be so lifeless, of cos they need the men to entertain them. let's just say it takes 2 to clap, we entertain your eye, you entertain us with your charm. this is the beauty part of PARTY!!!!!

madwolfie
Manager
Manager

Postby madwolfie » Wed, 09 Mar 2005 12:44 pm

Min Min wrote:if a party is only all girls, i think all my girl friends will be so lifeless, of cos they need the men to entertain them. let's just say it takes 2 to clap, we entertain your eye, you entertain us with your charm. this is the beauty part of PARTY!!!!!

*gives a high 5 to Min Min* Nicely delivered! *LOL*

Min Min

Postby Min Min » Wed, 09 Mar 2005 2:05 pm

my gf just let me see her guest list, almost 25-30 girls will be down tonite!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

cutie

be careful

Postby cutie » Fri, 11 Mar 2005 5:18 pm

Girls,

Maybe you want to look at my posting on Girls, Football and Beer. May be relevant to you...

http://www.singaporeexpats.com/forum/ftopic12955.html

Take care

guest100

Postby guest100 » Fri, 18 Mar 2005 3:41 pm

Cutie, give up your soap box please.
No-one is interested in your dirty laundry, inspite of your desperate attempt to air it in every thread.

guest101

Postby guest101 » Fri, 18 Mar 2005 6:17 pm

hey cutie, what's up? why dont u reply? U want to meet new people... or not, then just write 'sorry, no interest'!! :roll:

cutie

Postby cutie » Fri, 18 Mar 2005 6:37 pm

Guest 101,

I don't understand what you are asking. I don't see an invitation anywhere. If you got something to say to me, you can contact me directly.

Ann_

Postby Ann_ » Sat, 19 Mar 2005 10:50 pm

Attica sucks

Min Min

Postby Min Min » Wed, 23 Mar 2005 3:48 pm

Hey! Another invite in my inbox this morning!

There will be another GIRLIE NITE tonight at ATTICA (downstair), I just checked, about 16-20 ladies will be there to have fun. I will join them tonight! The last time we party till 3.45am on a Wed night, crazy fun!

Let's start the party early this week!

Calimero

Postby Calimero » Wed, 23 Mar 2005 6:50 pm

so who's going ?
i want to go out tonight, but need motivation

Min Min

Postby Min Min » Thu, 24 Mar 2005 1:23 pm

You need motivation? You gonna motivate yourself, nobody can do that for you.

By the way, just an update on what happen last night. The party did not end even when the clock hits at 3.30am! Crazy fun! I party till 3.45am and then head home, the rest continue to venture another club since they are in their super party mood.

I heard my GF is going to do a really big one next week, so I think it will be a very good nite next week, I will apply leave in advance :p

Min Min

Postby Min Min » Wed, 30 Mar 2005 4:55 pm

No invite from my GF today, I heard the organiser is sick......

Let's wait for next week... I am sure there will be a big party coming soon! :D