Singapore Expats

Pré assessment successful but ltvp takes more than 6 weeks?

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
Chegnur

Pré assessment successful but ltvp takes more than 6 weeks?

Post by Chegnur » Fri, 26 Apr 2019 7:04 am

Today is officially Week 6 of my LTVP application waiting game. I did my PMLA, 4 months before I got married. Got a successful letter after 2 weeks. Married in March and on 15 March, applied for my LTVP. Its been 6 weeks and still it is at receiving attention. My husband got his 89 days extension already. And i am so worried that this application will extend beyond the 89 days.

Anyway I earn slightly more than 3.5K. My husband quits his job when he moves here but he has a background in engineering. As a neurotic, I'm thinking of the worst case scenario.

Anyone got their ltvp rejected or had to wait more than 6 weeks even after a successful pmla?

Chegnur

Re: Pré assessment successful but ltvp takes more than 6 weeks?

Post by Chegnur » Sat, 27 Apr 2019 11:48 am

Bump thread

wennzzi

Post by wennzzi » Tue, 14 May 2019 12:36 pm

Hello. Our LTVP application is currently into the 5th and going 6th week too.. =/ We also had our LLE.
it had been some time since your post, did you guys manage to get your IPA alrdy?

Chegnur

Post by Chegnur » Thu, 16 May 2019 9:32 am

Hello!

I made a call to ICA on 31 April at 8 am. They said it is normal to wait from 6-8 weeks or more. I resigned myself to wait for 2 more weeks. At 6pm on the same day, I received the IPA on my email! i was overjoyed. The completion of formalities is on 28 May. But we did a walk in 1 week after. We queued from 7am and was first in the Q. We got our card at 9pm+. Really happy with the process at ICA.

wennzzi wrote:Hello. Our LTVP application is currently into the 5th and going 6th week too.. =/ We also had our LLE.
it had been some time since your post, did you guys manage to get your IPA alrdy?

wennzzi

Post by wennzzi » Thu, 16 May 2019 10:02 am

That’s great! I emailed ica yesterday too, saying will expedite the process, hopefully will get ours soon too!

Davi0123

Post by Davi0123 » Thu, 27 Jun 2019 7:43 am

Hi guys,

I just received a unsuccessful regarding my my PMLA and was devasted by the outcome. Does a unsuccessful PMLA means LTVP will be a unsuccessful too? We intend to just ROM and apply for LTVP.

I am SC working in the civil sector with a salary range 2k-3k diploma , while my spouse to be she is a Chinese with a salary.. SGD$1.5 - 2k with Master. We intend to settle in Singapore once our LTVP is approved and she will be able to find a more decent salary job in Singapore. Any advice? Thanks!

wennzzi

Post by wennzzi » Thu, 27 Jun 2019 8:25 am

Hello. I ever came across that they mentioned unless the details submitted for an offical LTVP application was different from the PMLA details, otherwise they do not recommend to try. u might want to try emailing them?