Singapore Expats

Customers who abuse me for more than a year

Discuss your views about Singapore business & economy, current policies & issues, starting a business in Singapore.
mmmaweiyuan

Customers who abuse me for more than a year

Post by mmmaweiyuan » Thu, 18 Apr 2019 5:08 pm

Customers belong to contractors and abuse me for more than a year. Because of the nature of the project and the enthusiasm of the Brazilian people, the work is also romantic, and the efficiency is comparable to that of a snail.

First half of the year: inquiries, contact quotations, various tracking, various investigations, sns, interaction, customers are not birds of my own

In the second half of the year, customers suddenly changed their plans and all kinds of data came back again. After that, invitation letter + factory visit + application demonstration + watching the ball game + nice meal + small gifts

Customers said they would place orders in August, but the matter is not so simple at all, because they have not used such equipment in their country, many engineers are very excluded, worried about installation, maintenance and operation. What's more, they think that China is still China 20 years ago, tell me don't like to make in China directly! ________ The client said he was sorry. He thought these people were ignorant but said they were powerless.

During this period, many videos were prepared to provide customers with information to help them persuade those engineers.

After several nights of tossing and turning, I think the problem is not made in China, but their fear of this new thing, and then from this point of view hint to encourage them, your choice is not wrong!!!

As the "Solution Grocery Store" said: In fact, all the people who struggle to make choices have answers in their hearts. Consulting just wants to get the choices they prefer.

With the cooperation of customers, the documents I provided were notarized twice locally.

Finally, all the problems were solved and the approved file was received.

You think customers are making weird payments here?

NO!

In the middle, after delivery reminder + new price update in 2019, change to price increase reminder (give the customer a deadline)+Often nothing to amuse the customer.

Customer originally said that 2.1 payment, but told him that by this time we have a holiday, deposit is useless, unable to prepare materials, proposed 20-25 arrangement. So the customer said that he can 25 from his company advance payment! No contact after that!

Customer deposit was received on the 28th, and now the customer has been so quiet... Thank you for your trust.

Summary: 1. Let customers remember you and trust you

2. Be enthusiastic with enthusiastic people, business with business people, and keep up with customers.

3. It is suggested that after visiting the factory, the engineering machinery should take customers to the factory where your equipment is used, so that they can have a more three-dimensional understanding of how to use it and how to match it.

4. Persuade clients to provide evidence

5. Put pressure on good customers (tender and kind as first love)

mmmaweiyuan

Re: Customers who abuse me for more than a year

Post by mmmaweiyuan » Wed, 24 Apr 2019 5:56 pm

In this year, the main orders are two customers G and A. Especially G, which has duplicated many times in the first half of the year. From then on, I really don't have to worry about my performance. That's why I'm still worried about losing this customer. Now I want to talk about Client A. This customer can say that in the next two years to this day, he still gave me great help. In addition to his performance, he also gave me a lot of trust and tolerance for some of my mistakes.

A This client was transferred to me by a former colleague who left. At first, I was dealing with A's repairs. The problem of repairing was left over by former colleagues. It took about half a year to complete the reception. During this period, customer A only keeps making inquiries, but never orders. The specific reason is not too clear, but as for me personally, it has something to do with my not actively sending samples. One of the very bad things about this customer is that he never gives the prototype and freight charges. We need about 300 yuan for a prototype, plus 200 yuan for freight. Every sample delivery costs me 500 yuan. If no order is placed, the salesman will have to bear the cost himself. For me at that time, it was a huge expense. After sending 1 or 2 prototypes without receiving orders, I began to doubt the authenticity of these inquiries from customers, so that the quotation speed was slow, and even the prototype was not sent back. Now combined with this customer's order situation and his understanding, I think the inquiry during that period is still somewhat reliable. In the final analysis, I still did not follow up during that period. If we can be more active, maybe we can make some orders during that time. Of course, this is all hindsight.

The real turnaround for this customer was in July 15th, when our company sent two leaders to visit customers in Europe. During this visit, a large order was placed on Client A. Later, I heard one of the leaders say that the reason why he was able to take it down this time was due to the persistent spirit of the other one, which eventually contributed to the success. It's very worthwhile for me to learn, but it's worthwhile for me to still do it well today. I often lack this aggressive spirit. But anyway, this order has led us to re-establish our partnership with this customer

Unfortunately, this kind of cooperation is not very smooth, this order in Europe, due to one of their own negligence, resulting in delivery problems. 结果导致被客户罚了1万多美金。{"As a result, the customer was fined more than 10,000 US dollars." - translated by moderator and google translate}. This time, due to their own inadequate detail in the documentary errors, almost led to the leadership to change a person to follow up. Fortunately, due to the tolerance and understanding of the boss, I will continue to follow up in the end. Otherwise, I might not be able to stay any longer. After that, I thought it would be difficult to cooperate in the future. So in the follow-up, I am not too confident to maintain cooperation. But under the supervision of the leaders, I tied the customers to death this time. At the end of this year, the final customer placed another order for us. This is what I really understand before in the follow-up process of their own problems. It's not that customers don't have orders, but that I haven't followed up well myself. Every customer's needs are not taken seriously.

tiktok
Reporter
Reporter

Re: Customers who abuse me for more than a year

Post by tiktok » Wed, 24 Apr 2019 9:49 pm

Cool story bro
I not troll/wacko/spammer.
Me no expat. Me foreigner.