Singapore Expats

Handover Professional Cleaning Service

Discuss about where to live, renting a property, tenancy issues, property trend and property investment in Singapore.
NCD22

Handover Professional Cleaning Service

Post by NCD22 » Thu, 28 Mar 2019 4:46 pm

Hi ya'll! Been a very long time since I posted. We are sadly leaving Singapore shortly and our current lease stipulates a Professional Cleaning Service need be engaged for the final handover rub n' scrub. Any suggestions on a reasonable company for this? Have gotten a few quotes, but they seem excessive for 3 pax x 5 hrs for a 1,700 sqf apt. Like $600-$900 total kind of excessive (3 pax for 5 hrs comes out to like $40 or $60/pax/hr!!!). We keep a tidy home and have a live in helper so am not clear on how their quotes can be so high. :???:

Much appreciated!
:wink: ››NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH THE REAL THING‹‹ :wink:

Search By

Bluesky3000

Re: Handover Professional Cleaning Service

Post by Bluesky3000 » Sat, 03 Aug 2019 1:37 am

I guess they might not know that your house is tidy and clean and without actually viewing the actual unit, they are also taking a risk on what needs to be done.

HAve you gotten them to come down and take a look personally? If your place is so tidy, you might be able to nego a much better rate.

I have previously used this firm Clean and Fix. www.cleanandfix.sg. Was happy with their quote as it wasn't too high and their folks were on time and did the job. Y

Bluesky3000

Re: Handover Professional Cleaning Service

Post by Bluesky3000 » Sat, 03 Aug 2019 1:38 am

You might want to send them some photos too so that they won't charge you the "Rack" rate for a tidy home..