Singapore Expats Forum

LTVP or PR

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
nadd

LTVP or PR

Postby nadd » Wed, 13 Mar 2019 3:47 am

Hello, I am a Burmese citizen and have been on dependent pass under my dad’s EP since I was in Primary school.My siblings are all here working and studying.I have been schooling in SG for more than 11years.May 2018 i got married to a Singaporean and decided to apply for LTVP in Dec 2018. My application was rejected in Jan.Does my education affect the outcome as I did not complete my O’s for some reason.Should I try applying for PR instead as I have plans to start a business in SG in the future and have researched that EP/SP requires education.Currently im on visit pass and my previous employer is waiting for me to get a pass so that I can continue to work for them.Or is there any way to further my studies without a N/O level cert?And,ICA approved my social visit pass extension till April. Will I have difficulties entering Singapore after I return to my country for a week? Please give me some advices .