citizenship chances for pr of 21 years?

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
xiaomitty

citizenship chances for pr of 21 years?

Post by xiaomitty » Mon, 11 Mar 2019 4:23 am

Hi all
I am a 24 year old girl who has been a pr since i was a toddler. I applied for citizenship together with my mom in 2014 (I could not apply independently then as I was below 21 then and a student) but we were rejected after 12 months. My mom was told it was due to her low salary (which was $3500 then). anyway some facts about me
origins: western born chinese but been in sg so long that I have a local accent
salary: $3000 in marketing but in a small company, moreover i just started working here. earlier i was struggling with my mba. is my short work duration my weakness?
edu: private bachelors degree in business but also doing a private mba part time
I applied online on 18 jan 2019 and havent received any updates.
please advise.
thanks!!!

mystic_river
Chatter
Chatter

Re: citizenship chances for pr of 21 years?

Post by mystic_river » Mon, 11 Mar 2019 2:52 pm

xiaomitty wrote:Hi all
I am a 24 year old girl who has been a pr since i was a toddler. I applied for citizenship together with my mom in 2014 (I could not apply independently then as I was below 21 then and a student) but we were rejected after 12 months. My mom was told it was due to her low salary (which was $3500 then). anyway some facts about me
origins: western born chinese but been in sg so long that I have a local accent
salary: $3000 in marketing but in a small company, moreover i just started working here. earlier i was struggling with my mba. is my short work duration my weakness?
edu: private bachelors degree in business but also doing a private mba part time
I applied online on 18 jan 2019 and havent received any updates.
please advise.
thanks!!!
1. Too early to expect a reply. Wait for anytime between 6 months to 24 months.

2. If rejected, keep working for 3 more years and apply again.

3. Increase your salary.