Singapore Expats

SC husband and LTVP wife with new born child. What is the chance of getting PR for wife?

Moving to Singapore? Ask our regular expats in Singapore questions on relocation and their experience here. Ask about banking, employment pass, insurance, visa, work permit, citizenship or immigration issues.

Sponsored by:

Utrust Immigration
R118

SC husband and LTVP wife with new born child. What is the chance of getting PR for wife?

Post by R118 » Tue, 05 Mar 2019 8:19 am

I am a SC husband and my wife is currently the holder of LTVP (has been staying in SG for 1.5 years, is unemployed, and does not plan to work anytime soon). We have a new born baby and we would like to try applying for PR. Anyone has similar experience and successfully got PR? What is the chance of getting PR?

sheshen

Re: SC husband and LTVP wife with new born child. What is the chance of getting PR for wife?

Post by sheshen » Tue, 05 Mar 2019 4:34 pm

I think if your wife has been stay in Singapore for long time, not outside Singapore for more than 3 months, it should be high chance to get PR approved.
:-"

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Re: SC husband and LTVP wife with new born child. What is the chance of getting PR for wife?

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Tue, 05 Mar 2019 8:48 pm

^^^so far your 1st 2 replies that I've read tell me you are both local and clueless. :roll:
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers