Singapore Expats

Applying for EP with Representative Office

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
Post Reply
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu, 27 Dec 2018 11:28 pm

Applying for EP with Representative Office

Post by julian18 » Thu, 28 Feb 2019 3:58 pm


I am stuck in an impossible admin circle... Let me explain.

We are a Swiss Company and we have recently registered a Representative Office with Enterprise Singapore. With this RO, an EP for the Chief Representative (myself) is included.

I therefore now have to apply for an EP. But...

I need a CorpPass to apply for an EP
I need a SingPass to apply for a CorpPass
I need an EP to apply for a SingPass.

I am therefore unable to proceed. Has anyone been in a similar situation and has a way out for me?

Thanks in advance,


User avatar
Posts: 9079
Joined: Thu, 21 Mar 2013 9:06 pm
Answers: 10
Location: Sinkapore

Re: Applying for EP with Representative Office

Post by PNGMK » Thu, 28 Feb 2019 5:13 pm

You need the Singapore resident secretary/director to apply for the corp pass and then start from there.
I not lawyer/teacher/CPA.
You've been arrested? Law Society of Singapore can provide referrals.
You want an International School job? School website or
Your rugrat needs a School? Avoid for profit schools
You need Tax advice? Ask a CPA
You ran away without doing NS? Shame on you!

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Last post

Return to “PR, Citizenship, Passes & Visas for Foreigners”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests