Singapore Expats Forum

BASKETBALL games in SG

Discuss about food, eating places, shopping centres, clubs, pubs, massage, sports, travel & holidays. Share tips on best place to chill, party, relax or travel destinations.

Sponsored by:
Hotel Booking

SGballersLIFE

BASKETBALL games in SG

Postby SGballersLIFE » Tue, 26 Feb 2019 12:16 pm

Hi everyone!

If you are looking to for pickups games or competitive ones in SG, feel free to list your name here, we are immensely passionate about basketball and we seek to connect ballers to groups that are out there, regardless of skill level, gender or age.

So if you share the same passion and JUST WANNA PLAY? Let's hoop you up!

See you soon!

maxwellv

Re: BASKETBALL games in SG

Postby maxwellv » Wed, 06 Mar 2019 10:57 pm

What if I am a complete beginner and ignorant of even the rules, but would love to learn and practice? :)

SGballersLIFE

Postby SGballersLIFE » Mon, 18 Mar 2019 2:19 pm

maxwellv wrote:What if I am a complete beginner and ignorant of even the rules, but would love to learn and practice? :)

Hi there Maxwell, sorry for the late reply.

My recommendation is, if you love the sport, the rules and everything else will fall into place.

For now, i would suggest just joining in public games and learning from there. You can also look up youtube on what the rules are, this is helpful:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYjp2zoqQrs

good luck!

maxwellv

Postby maxwellv » Mon, 18 Mar 2019 2:21 pm

SGballersLIFE wrote:
maxwellv wrote:What if I am a complete beginner and ignorant of even the rules, but would love to learn and practice? :)

Hi there Maxwell, sorry for the late reply.

My recommendation is, if you love the sport, the rules and everything else will fall into place.

For now, i would suggest just joining in public games and learning from there. You can also look up youtube on what the rules are, this is helpful:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYjp2zoqQrs

good luck!

No worries about the late reply!

Thanks a lot :mrgreen: