Singapore Expats Forum

Regarding maximum age to join SIA Cabin Crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
OneLastChance

Regarding maximum age to join SIA Cabin Crew

Postby OneLastChance » Mon, 25 Feb 2019 4:29 pm

Hi, I'm going to be 31 in a few months time. I travelled all the way to KL for walk-in interview and made it to the management round. But the male interviewer in the management round seemed to be very particular with my age. After the interview, I sat outside and the assistant took the application form out and flipped it for like 10 seconds and told me to go in for kebaya fitting...I even picked up the kebaya and went into the dressing room but 1 min later, I overheard the assistant came in and shouted my name and told me they made a mistake. When I came out from the fitting room, I saw the male interviewer outside. I felt very disappointed because giving false hope is worst than failing the panel round.

Is it true that my age is gone case and I should stop trying? I have SQ friend telling me that recently she flew with a new girl who's 30 years old.

pongolo

Re: Regarding maximum age to join SIA Cabin Crew

Postby pongolo » Mon, 18 Mar 2019 4:33 pm

I'm 27 yo Singaporean who applied for online application on 15 March 2019. Also wondering is there any age limit - how long do you normally wait after application, to receive the interview invite email?

Thanks!!