Singapore Expats

Update address problem with condo

Discuss about where to live, renting a property, tenancy issues, property trend and property investment in Singapore.
Sauce95

Update address problem with condo

Post by Sauce95 » Fri, 08 Feb 2019 9:48 pm

Hi guys,this would be my first post in this forum.I'm a Malaysian,wp holder,I hv rent a room in a condo(share with others ppl),when I update to my company HR,my HR told me that the landlord have registered more than 6 ppl under that address.Here comes the problem,I rent that room with a second owner,so when I explained to 2nd owner about the issue and request the namelist for the name registered under the address,he told me condo can't update address through online,only can update through writing letter to MOM. It's that true that condo can't update address through online? I mean HDB also can update online howcome a condo can't?

Search By

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Re: Update address problem with condo

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Sat, 09 Feb 2019 7:48 pm

Maybe because condo are not under the purvue of the HDB. You might need to check with URA instead.
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers