We are a family of 4 with a baby and a toddler relocating very soon to Singapore.
Couls you recommend best areas to live that meet the following criteria please:
- location near MRT, centrally located
- child and family friendly
- expat friendly , guessing easier to meet new people
- good international preschools in the area or walking distance
- area with lots of activities for childfen walking distance (soft play centres, playdate cafes, activities classes such as ballet, swimming, music and others nearby)
- good library nearby
- shops and supermarkets nearby
- relatively near good hospitals and paedriatricians (and physiotherapist services)
- lively area
Thanks for any suggestions you may have!!