Singapore Expats

LTVP or LTVP+ or PR for spouse of SC

Moving to Singapore? Ask our regular expats in Singapore questions on relocation and their experience here. Ask about banking, employment pass, insurance, visa, work permit, citizenship or immigration issues.

Sponsored by:

Utrust Immigration
bth986

LTVP or LTVP+ or PR for spouse of SC

Post by bth986 » Mon, 28 Jan 2019 3:15 am

Hello All,

Have a query and thought of getting clarified here. I am a singapore citizen and my husband is an Indian. We live in India since our marriage(since 5 years) and now thinking to migrate to Singapore.

Which of the following will be the option for my spouse. Also can you please let know the processing time. His educational qualification is an engineering degree.

1. LTVP
2. LTVP+
3. PR

Thanks !!

singaporeflyer
Answers: 1

Re: LTVP or LTVP+ or PR for spouse of SC

Post by singaporeflyer » Mon, 28 Jan 2019 10:49 am

bth986 wrote:Hello All,

Have a query and thought of getting clarified here. I am a singapore citizen and my husband is an Indian. We live in India since our marriage(since 5 years) and now thinking to migrate to Singapore.

Which of the following will be the option for my spouse. Also can you please let know the processing time. His educational qualification is an engineering degree.

1. LTVP
2. LTVP+
3. PR

Thanks !!
LTVP+, but wont be easy as you are not working in Singapore.

Has12cake

Post by Has12cake » Sun, 12 May 2019 6:36 pm

Which of the following will be the option for my spouse. Also can you please let know the processing time. His educational qualification is an engineering degree what did you apply for, and what was the outcome

1. LTVP
2. LTVP+
3. PR

Thanks !!

Could you please share what did you apply for and what was the outcome. Thank you.

I am in almost similar situation to you. I applied for PR but it has been rejected. So thinking of appealing as well as applying for LTVP+, but I am not working in Singapore.

PNGMK
Answers: 10

Post by PNGMK » Sun, 12 May 2019 7:15 pm

Has12cake wrote:

Which of the following will be the option for my spouse. Also can you please let know the processing time. His educational qualification is an engineering degree what did you apply for, and what was the outcome

1. LTVP
2. LTVP+
3. PR

Thanks !!

Could you please share what did you apply for and what was the outcome. Thank you.

I am in almost similar situation to you. I applied for PR but it has been rejected. So thinking of appealing as well as applying for LTVP+, but I am not working in Singapore.
You're not in a similar situation. Each case is assessed independently and sometimes the algorithm changes.
I not lawyer/teacher/CPA.
You've been arrested? Law Society of Singapore can provide referrals.
You want an International School job? School website or http://www.ISS.edu
Your rugrat needs a School? Avoid for profit schools
You need Tax advice? Ask a CPA
You ran away without doing NS? Shame on you!