Singapore Expats Forum

LOC pending - NEED Inputs from Other Agencies

Moving to Singapore? Ask our regular expats in Singapore questions on relocation and their experience here. Ask about banking, employment pass, insurance, visa, work permit, citizenship or immigration issues.

Sponsored by:
The Club Residences

mrehman

LOC pending - NEED Inputs from Other Agencies

Postby mrehman » Sat, 26 Jan 2019 9:13 pm

Hi,

I am a Spouse of SC - My wife has been living here for last 20 years and she is working. We applied for LTVP without the pre-marriage assessment and It got approved after 4 months form the date of application.

Now I got a job offer of SGD3200 and company applied for LOC - after 2 days the LOC status changed from Pending to "We need inputs from other agencies to process this application. In most instances, the outcome will be available in 4 weeks' time. Some cases may take longer."

My question is what are they exactly checking? I am a Pakistani citizen and done my degree from Australia and worked in Dubai for 1.5 years. I think that the LOC takes only 1 week to get approved.

My 2nd question is - I was granted LTVP on 15 Jan 2019 and there was a thing on MOM website that says PRE LOC for new and renewals of LTVP application. Is there is some place where I can check that I was given this PRE LOC?

Please share If anyone has experienced the same and inputs from experts.

Thank you in advance