Badly need advice on employment pass issues!
So my company applied for my EP and got it approved and I started work on 17th Feb. The HR printed out the IPA letter upon which I completed the medical tests but I am yet to set up an appointment with MOM for finger-printing and registration. Now my question is, I received a better job offer from my university to work as a researcher and they are currently working to get all the approvals. Which is better for me now:
1. wait for the offer from my university and then tender my resignation at my current company? OR
2. ask current company HR to cancel/withdraw my application, moving me to my student pass and then waiting for the other organization to apply for my EP.
Thing is where I am working now is a private firm and the job scope is sales-opriented, something I am having trouble adjusting to.
If anyone has any suggestions then please help me!