Singapore Expats

PR Application Chinese Malaysian Chances (Second Time) (First Time Rejected)

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
singaporeflyer
Answers: 1

Re: PR Application Chinese Malaysian Chances (Second Time) (First Time Rejected)

Post by singaporeflyer » Fri, 08 May 2020 4:04 pm

TanKianWee wrote:
Fri, 08 May 2020 3:53 pm
singaporeflyer wrote:
Fri, 08 May 2020 3:49 pm
TanKianWee wrote:
Fri, 08 May 2020 3:31 pm

In November 2016.
Keep your fingers crossed. Chances may not be very high as there is nothing major that changed in the application. But you have some +ves too because of your ethnicity.
Thanks so much singaporeflyer. And do you think if I further studies with NUS in master degree part time will that help?
Local education will help, but please dont try to do that just to get PR. It might become too sad for you if in case despite that you cant get your PR

TanKianWee
Regular
Regular

Re: PR Application Chinese Malaysian Chances (Second Time) (First Time Rejected)

Post by TanKianWee » Fri, 08 May 2020 4:06 pm

singaporeflyer wrote:
Fri, 08 May 2020 4:04 pm
TanKianWee wrote:
Fri, 08 May 2020 3:53 pm
singaporeflyer wrote:
Fri, 08 May 2020 3:49 pm

Keep your fingers crossed. Chances may not be very high as there is nothing major that changed in the application. But you have some +ves too because of your ethnicity.
Thanks so much singaporeflyer. And do you think if I further studies with NUS in master degree part time will that help?
Local education will help, but please dont try to do that just to get PR. It might become too sad for you if in case despite that you cant get your PR
I am thinking to get the course based on my interest. Thanks for your advise :)

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Fri, 08 May 2020 4:28 pm

Just for information purposes, until you finish your masters' is will be of absolutely no use. That fact that your are taking it holds no water until it is finished and you are holding the sheepskin. Doesn't count for anything until it's finished.
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

uu_oneone

Post by uu_oneone » Thu, 24 Feb 2022 9:13 pm

Wanabe wrote:
Sun, 03 May 2020 11:26 pm
Still pending 15 months now

hi wanabe,

wondering if you got the closure?