Singapore Expats

Visa query quite complicated.

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
EAS

Visa query quite complicated.

Post by EAS » Thu, 10 Jan 2019 10:16 am

G’morning all.
So here’s my situation, my Wife is singaporean but two years ago when we were in Australia she became wheelchair bound. I had to stop working to take care of her thinking it would improve but instead it got worse so we’ve moved back to Singapore so she could have the family support while I work.
In Australia I made a comfortable living with 20years work experience and 14years in my chosen profession of facilities and property manager.
So down to brass tacks, she cant sponsor me as she doesn’t work. So no Lvtp. Additionally I only did a correspondence post grad diploma (as I worked full time in the industry) when I was working for David Jones in Sydney. Unfortunately it’s not recognised by the MOM from what I can tell as it was night class/ distance learning.
Is there anything on disability grounds as I’m the only one that can still life her.

Would be much appereciated if anyone could point me to the right direction with regards to settling down in singpo

EAS

Re: Visa query quite complicated.

Post by EAS » Thu, 10 Jan 2019 10:17 am

Oh and I’m only one at the moment that can carry her properly to the shower and bath room.